You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 TCU
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
if my calculations are correct it should be Monday the 20th (not totally sure though, just trying to remember what they said in my interview)Just finding out about the two week communication timespan.
Would we expect to hear something this Friday?
Just withdrew my application and will no longer be interviewing as I got an A from a school I'm very excited about. I hope one of you get an II!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2324applicant401
Full Member
Does anybody know if Evolutionary Biology counts as genetics? At my institution, it was counted as so because at its core it was the genetic basis of evolution.
I think someone from TCU would email you to ask for the syllabusDoes anybody know if Evolutionary Biology counts as genetics? At my institution, it was counted as so because at its core it was the genetic basis of evolution.
JustLurking1212
Full Member
Yes -- send the syllabus with the specific question to [email protected]I think someone from TCU would email you to ask for the syllabus
+1 CC x4
Post II R
coolhuevos
Full Member
CC x4
OOS CC
LM 70
Interviewed early Nov
LM 70
Interviewed early Nov
Last edited:
What’s CC?CC x4
Continued consideration- neither accepted nor rejectedWhat’s CC?
Hi current student here! I tried looking for our student interest groups (SIGS) online, but I don’t believe the full list is publicly available. We have SIGs in every medical speciality! We also have AMWA, LMSA, culinary medicine, first generation in medicine, and a ton more! Some MS1s also just started a new SIG for international students!can annyone give any insight into the orgs and clubs/free clinics TCU burnett has? Having some trouble researching online. Any links would be appreciated too
We have the Mercy Clinic and Beautiful Feet Clinic that students volunteer at to provide care to under-resourced populations in Fort Worth. www.mercy-clinic.org
Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not done with invites. But given their low class size and the amount of A's already given, probably few to give.has anyone received an ii from this school? are they done sending invites?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2324applicant401
Full Member
Does anyone know what time the Sunday student ambassador session is? I got a Zoom Link but I cannot find what time it is.
guyshas anyone received an ii from this school? are they done sending invites?
historically this school has taken their time, offering II’s for quite a while- despite their relatively early start to II’s and A’s
someone from TCU SOM Admissions office has also posted in this very thread a few times stating that II’s will be offered until Feb/March and that it’s not over until it’s over
just do what I’m doing and will yourself into constantly believing that your II is just a week away from being a week away
hjr_helppppp
Full Member
how optional is the event on Sunday? does it impact the decision?
2324applicant401
Full Member
Is the interview completely MMI or is there a traditional interview component as well?
JustLurking1212
Full Member
No traditional component, just MMI.Is the interview completely MMI or is there a traditional interview component as well?
JustLurking1212
Full Member
Attendance is optional and does not impact decision.how optional is the event on Sunday? does it impact the decision?
There’s an event on Sunday?Attendance is optional and does not impact decision.
coolhuevos
Full Member
I think they're talking about the Q&A with current students before your interview.There’s an event on Sunday?
Did any of the CC people get a decision today? It’s been 2 weeks (when they say they send out more decisions)!
Did any of the CC people get a decision today? It’s been 2 weeks (when they say they send out more decisions)!
I received another CC on Friday evening. This was my second CC so far.
OOS R just now
Was it pre-II or post?OOS R just now
preWas it pre-II or post?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
gravityrules
Full Member
Pre-ii R IS LM 71
notanorthobro
Full Member
OOS R
OOS R
A little late, but OOS R complete in late July. Stats below :/
big R :[
did you receive it now? would you mind sharing when you were complete?big R :[
couldnt tell you when complete prob july I was like instantly done with everything . I got it yesterady at like 2pm.did you receive it now? would you mind sharing when you were complete?
HI I received an invitation to complete the secondary audio recording but there is no link or anything to the secondary portal? Anyone know how to properly access the secondary?
woah secondary invites still rolling out? theres a link in the email from what I remember (there is a due date of 12/15-at least for mine so get on it pronto)HI I received an invitation to complete the secondary audio recording but there is no link or anything to the secondary portal? Anyone know how to properly access the secondary?
Please email [email protected] describing this issue and we will support you. Thank you.HI I received an invitation to complete the secondary audio recording but there is no link or anything to the secondary portal? Anyone know how to properly access the secondary?
have most ppl heard back already? I haven't gotten a CC or R yet :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1169403
OOS II
D
deleted1177773
when were you complete and LM? Congrats!!OOS II
D
deleted1169403
Complete early August. I refuse to check my LM score so idk lol
D
deleted1177773
hahah very valid! Congrats🙂Complete early August. I refuse to check my LM score so idk lol