You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 TCU
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It's a two day thing. Day 1 is about 5 hours long and the Friday session is about 90 minutes long.Is the interview process a two day thing or is it just one day? I got an II and it says that it part one is on Monday and part 2 on Friday. Could anyone help clarify?
Thanks future colleagues.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
steelernation
Full Member
Does anyone know how many interviews they normally give out? Got an II yesterday
Complete date ?Does anyone know how many interviews they normally give out? Got an II yesterday
I think MSAR said around 200 (but my MSAR subscription ran out so I can't check), I recently saw that TCU posted that their number of applications has doubled. So the 2019 application season had 4000 applications and this year they have over 8000 applications.Does anyone know how many interviews they normally give out? Got an II yesterday
ovesmx97
New Member
Do they give you instructions regarding day 2 during day 1? Thank you so muchIt's a two day thing. Day 1 is about 5 hours long and the Friday session is about 90 minutes long.
yes, last year interviewed 247 according to MSAR so it's selective to get one, congrats @steelernationI think MSAR said around 200 (but my MSAR subscription ran out so I can't check), I recently saw that TCU posted that their number of applications has doubled. So the 2019 application season had 4000 applications and this year they have over 8000 applications.
The instructions are on the portal in the interview tab.Do they give you instructions regarding day 2 during day 1? Thank you so much
Just got a II today!
complete date?Just got a II today!
student306
Full Member
i would also like to know, thank youcomplete date?
steelernation
Full Member
8/7!Complete date ?
7/29complete date?
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
Tomorrow is the day, fingers crossed for everyone.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dopamine2020
New Member
Tomorrow is the day, fingers crossed for everyon
What for? Can explain please?Tomorrow is the day, fingers crossed for everyone.
Every 2 weeks on Friday they release decisions, accept, reject, or continued consideration. Tomorrow is one of those daysWhat for? Can explain please?


dopamine2020
New Member
For post-II or also for pre-II? Thanks so much!Every 2 weeks on Friday they release decisions, accept, reject, or continued consideration. Tomorrow is one of those days![]()
Post-interviewFor post-II or also for pre-II? Thanks so much!
Hey! Did anyone get a confirmation email after sending them a thank you note?
I didHey! Did anyone get a confirmation email after sending them a thank you note?
I wonder if I should assume that they never got it thenI did
Just got the CC email. Interviewed 11/8.
Last edited:
D
deleted1075526
CC email. Interview on 11/8
wanttobeamd22
Full Member
CC email also
Hello everyone! Does TCU accept pre-II updates?
They do notHello everyone! Does TCU accept pre-II updates?
what is the "cc" email?
Continued Consideration - meaning that at this committee meeting, a student was neither accepted nor rejected, but will be considered again at future meetings.what is the "cc" email?
is this post or pre - II?Continued Consideration - meaning that at this committee meeting, a student was neither accepted nor rejected, but will be considered again at future meetings.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
postis this post or pre - II?
Got an Invite to Interview today! 😀
Complete 8/3
Scheduled 1/24
Complete 8/3
Scheduled 1/24
Last edited:
congrats!!! complete date?Got an Invite to Interview today! 😀
D
deleted897683
Do they keep you updated about the cycle? Like if someone got an interview and was complete 8/3 are they hella behind or just picking and choosing
I assume they saw my application earlier and picked me on the second or third pass. Most Texas medical schools do this I'm fairly certainDo they keep you updated about the cycle? Like if someone got an interview and was complete 8/3 are they hella behind or just picking and choosing
also because there is only about a semester left and idk if I can take ANP I and II concurrently is there any other physiology course that would count for credit ? so if I took human ANP I and another physiology course would that work?This may have already been answered but is both Anatomy and Physiology I and II required to matriculate?
TCU/UNTHSC encourages applicants to address these kinds of specific curriculum questions directly to the office of admissions.also because there is only about a semester left and idk if I can take ANP I and II concurrently is there any other physiology course that would count for credit ? so if I took human ANP I and another physiology course would that work?
The admissions office, okay thank you for responding.TCU/UNTHSC encourages applicants to address these kinds of specific curriculum questions directly to the office of admissions.
[email protected]The admissions office, okay thank you for responding.
Lemon13463
Full Member
I didn’t get a response either and was thinking the same thingShould I be worried if I never got a response after I sent my thank you letter?
Should I be worried if I never got a response after I sent my thank you letter?
May I ask who did you send the thank yous letter to? Since it's MMI and there are many stationsI didn’t get a response either and was thinking the same thing
(Edit: typo)
I think we both sent it to the admissions email, [email protected] (or something like that)May I ask who did you send the thank yous letter to? Since it's MMI and there are many stations
(Edit: typo)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you! And best of luck for today!!!I think we both sent it to the admissions email, [email protected] (or something like that)
candyman1997
Full Member
I got a post interview rejection a few weeks ago. Received the email around 6pm eastern time.So if you're accepted they'll call and everything else is an email? And people got the news from 12-5 ish?