You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 TCU Burnett
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Last year I got my R in the morning CST. I think they did a wave of R then wave of waitlist (CC) then the As.
happyplace333
Full Member
is anything on cycle track or admit? the sites r down for me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
happyplace333
Full Member
in the same day?Last year I got my R in the morning CST. I think they did a wave of R then wave of waitlist (CC) then the As.
yesin the same day?
and nah I think we would hear here tbh. People are pretty active!
I wonder if they are staying with the tradition of sending out news on Fridays, twice a month?and nah I think we would hear here tbh. People are pretty active!
Potentially. Although last year was Tuesday and they did release decisions. MSAR says first As will be sent out today so they could just be finalizing stuff this AM. They also sent out their regular "we must wait until Oct 15 for status updates" email.I wonder if they are staying with the tradition of sending out news on Fridays, twice a month?
calistamcc
New Member
Got my acceptance 10/15 at 12:30p EST. Interviewed 8/11. Has anyone at a later interview date been accepted? Waiting on my fiancé who interviewed 9/8.
woohoo! Call or email? I interviewed the same day.Got my acceptance 10/15 at 12:30p EST. Interviewed 8/11. Has anyone at a later interview date been accepted? Waiting on my fiancé who interviewed 9/8.
calistamcc
New Member
callwoohoo! Call or email? I interviewed the same day.
Nice! I am sure they will get to your fiance at some point (Calling is new I think so they might take their time).call
calistamcc
New Member
wishing you luck!Nice! I am sure they will get to your fiance at some point (Calling is new I think so they might take their time).
Hoping to see you and your fiance in FW next year 🙂wishing you luck!
happyplace333
Full Member
anyone got a cc or r?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Primary submission deadline is November 15, be sure to check how many letters they want and assign those too.Is it too late to submit primary here? Maybe it's best for me to wait til next cycle. Feedback much appreciated!
not too late! Who knows you could be the perfect candidate!Is it too late to submit primary here? Maybe it's best for me to wait til next cycle. Feedback much appreciated!
Swiftlions
Applicant
+1 Continued review 🙁
axpathetic
Full Member
Does CC mean continued review? I'm pretty sure I just got an email for that. Interviewed 9/8anyone got a cc or r?
CC here
kmp027
New Member
Same, interviewed 9/22. I got excited 🙁Does CC mean continued review? I'm pretty sure I just got an email for that. Interviewed 9/8
Yea continued considerationDoes CC mean continued review? I'm pretty sure I just got an email for that. Interviewed 9/8
Adcom meets once a month right? Anyone know?
I think last year people got a cc email each month, and yes
Yea I was going to ask when do you guys think the next update from them will be? Also are update letters accepted
@wysdoc any thoughts to sending LOI now or wait?
choppedunc67
Full Member
+1 OOS A, 4:12 EST
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
happyplace333
Full Member
do they send decisions monthly? and do they review monthly too?
checking last year it might be biweekly. some final (post-II) decisions came in December by the looks of it.do they send decisions monthly? and do they review monthly too?
happyplace333
Full Member
when do they finalize / when r the last decisions?checking last year it might be biweekly. some final (post-II) decisions came in December by the looks of it.
Finalize their class? I think they send out acceptances well into the spring based on MsARwhen do they finalize?
We don't do "soft R's", if you received a continued consideration email, your file will continue to be considered and discussed by the committee. You will be updated regarding your status approximately every two weeks. We know it's a long cycle but hang in there.is there any chance anyone who interviewed 9/22 and got the reviewed email will actually get in or is it a soft R
Thank you for the insight admissions staff🙂We don't do "soft R's", if you received a continued consideration email, your file will continue to be considered and discussed by the committee. You will be updated regarding your status approximately every two weeks. We know it's a long cycle but hang in there.
Anyone not receive any communication from them today? Is this a bad sign?
We are post II.My last communication from you was received over 3 months ago and says "Your application is now complete and will be submitted for review." That sounds like something different from "continue to be considered and discussed by the committee."
Maidenless??
Full Member
Received my first pre-II rejection email this morning. 😭
OOS Pre-II R today. Unwatching this thread, good luck to everyone else
Last edited:
crackhousehaven
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Johnnydrama
Full Member
OS no ties pre-Il R
axpathetic
Full Member
Did anyone else just get another CC email after the one on 10/15
Just got the same email and was wondering too
Did anyone else just get another CC email after the one on 10/15
Yes it’s because they operate on a Friday timeline. Kinda like how we got the Oct 15 emails on Fridays. we will get these or an A or an R every two weeks.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K