Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That is awesome to hear! They are honestly my first choice because of the residency and the tuition (behind Hopkins but not sure if I'll get in there lol). Also I would agree they have been great about communication so far, I am very excited for my interview! But damn that sucks to hear about SLU... I agree though that it definitely says a lot about a school, thanks for letting me know that. If you have any specific tips for the Xavier interview that'd be great since it will be my first one 🙂Hey! Xavier is a really solid school, I really enjoyed interviewing there and they have a strong alumni base. Tuition is phenomenal (35K for 3 years!) plus the residency experience. I got in but chose Hopkins for a variety of reasons. I heard mixed things about UIC, heard it isn't a good program and my experience with SLU was terrible. They never replied to my emails, canceled the interview last minute. Just a terrible process honestly. Says a lot about the school, xavier was extremely good with communication and hopkins too. good luck!