2022-2023 Florida International (FIU)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Is there anyone that is planning on going to FIU that is doing the HPSP scholarship? I am wondering about a point of contact for that kind of thing at the school
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im IS and was complete in July and haven't heard anything yet. I already sent an update and now I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do to try and get an interview? I know it's a long shot but FIU would be my first choice... any advice would be appreciated 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im IS and was complete in July and haven't heard anything yet. I already sent an update and now I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do to try and get an interview? I know it's a long shot but FIU would be my first choice... any advice would be appreciated 🙂
If it's been more than a month since your last update, I would send another one, even if nothing has really changed. A letter of intent probably wouldn't hurt as well, especially since it really is your first choice. Basically send them whatever you got at this point– you have nothing to lose 🙂 Best of luck!
 
Im IS and was complete in July and haven't heard anything yet. I already sent an update and now I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do to try and get an interview? I know it's a long shot but FIU would be my first choice... any advice would be appreciated 🙂
Did you just send your update directly to admissions email? I’m thinking of sending one as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does this school accept updates Pre-II? I couldn’t find a solid answer on the school’s page.