2022-2023 Florida International (FIU)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Is there anyone that is planning on going to FIU that is doing the HPSP scholarship? I am wondering about a point of contact for that kind of thing at the school

Hi, is there a current student who is willing to answer questions about their time at FIU?

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone get an II recently? Complete in July, OOS.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone get an II recently? Complete in July, OOS.
Nope, I've noticed that this thread has been quiet for awhile. I wonder what is going on 🤔 Do you think that there were less applicants because of that one reddit post?

Nope, I've noticed that this thread has been quiet for awhile. I wonder what is going on 🤔 Do you think that there were less applicants because of that one reddit post?
ayo? link 👀

o god i forgot all ab that thread. only applied bc in state o_O
I applied here because I am also in state and I know someone who went here about 5 years ago and they had a really good experience. But, yeah that post did make me think twice.

I still have not heard back and I was suppose to hear back today. Anyone else or just me?

Reactions: 3 users
I got the call a few hours ago!!!! My first acceptance y’all I’m so excited

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Im IS and was complete in July and haven't heard anything yet. I already sent an update and now I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do to try and get an interview? I know it's a long shot but FIU would be my first choice... any advice would be appreciated :)

Im IS and was complete in July and haven't heard anything yet. I already sent an update and now I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do to try and get an interview? I know it's a long shot but FIU would be my first choice... any advice would be appreciated :)
If it's been more than a month since your last update, I would send another one, even if nothing has really changed. A letter of intent probably wouldn't hurt as well, especially since it really is your first choice. Basically send them whatever you got at this point– you have nothing to lose :) Best of luck!

Did you just send your update directly to admissions email? I’m thinking of sending one as well.

Interview Invite just now!! Secondary submitted on 07/15. Update letter sent 12/14! Instate applicant. LM score 70!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6 users
Does anyone have advice or insight regarding their interviews?

Anyone have any luck with submitting letters of interest for this school and getting an II?

Reactions: 1 users
Does this school accept updates Pre-II? I couldn’t find a solid answer on the school’s page.

What are the chances of getting off the waitlist? Anything before May 1?