You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Florida International (FIU)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Was it through phone call or email?Just got the A from the WL! Waitlisted Dec, Update letter Apr, A today!
thelegendofk
Full Member
I got a phone call immediately followed by an emailWas it through phone call or email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2024 or 5 ?
Full Member
Anyone else get accepted off the WL?
loosinganyhope
Full Member
CongratulationsJust got the A from the WL! Waitlisted Dec, Update letter Apr, A today!
ASAP!for accepted students, how long do you have to respond to the offer?
Has anyone heard anything or been accepted from the WL?
Pineapple768
Full Member
Anyone know if waitlist offers have historically been in the morning or afternoon? I’m traveling abroad right now so I need to account for the time change in time 😅
Has anyone heard of any WL movement recently?
Does anyone know if the graduate certificate in molecular and biomedical sciences program is worth it if you’re on the waitlist? I’m curious to know how many people actually get into fiu hwcom from that program.
I’ve only heard bad things tbh. I had a friend who was WL and did the program and said he failed the first exams despite studying really hard. He dropped the program, re-applied and got into the school
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2024 or 5 ?
Full Member
So Happy for you!!!Got off the WL on Thursday!