Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Prolly like May or JuneDoes anyone know when they typically will start sending rejection letters to those of us who have not received II's? Or rejections in general I suppose
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Prolly like May or JuneDoes anyone know when they typically will start sending rejection letters to those of us who have not received II's? Or rejections in general I suppose
Anyone know what happened with ^^this person's^^ account?Prolly like May or June
Appears his membership has been revoked. 😳 Don't know whyAnyone know what happened with ^^this person's^^ account?
I received a message from him this morning saying he was reported by another member, but I think that was before his membership was revoked. :-(Appears his membership has been revoked. 😳 Don't know why
I received a message from him this morning saying he was reported by another member, but I think that was before his membership was revoked. :-(
The account is on hold. The removal doesn’t look like it has been finalized.All it takes is someone to report you? I’m sure they check all the reported actions/posts and then decide whether or not to revoke membership, right?
received an interview invite this past weekend!
No. Pretty sure they do traditional letter gradesPreclinical years are P/F here, right?
damn. the gunners are gonna run me over🤣No. Pretty sure they do traditional letter grades
septemberWhen did you submit secondary??
september
Every time I would call the admissions this older guy always picks up and never helps whatsoever. Very confused on his role,Is there any other person I can call or reach on admissions? Anyone have the same experience?
Saw someone already let you know we have traditional grades (I'm an M2 here), but I wanted to share the they are considering a switch to P/F. They recently sent out a survey to the student body asking how we would feel about that change, but we'll see what comes of it.Preclinical years are P/F here, right?
Hi there 🙂 if you don't mind me asking, how do you feel about the letter grading? that has been one of my concerns, I feel like it would add more pressure? tiaSaw someone already let you know we have traditional grades (I'm an M2 here), but I wanted to share the they are considering a switch to P/F. They recently sent out a survey to the student body asking how we would feel about that change, but we'll see what comes of it.
Anyone else still waiting for an II?
I agree. For those that have been accepted how many people are in the group me chat? Can we get an updated number please? Once that number hits 90..yikes!!!! Honestly its still early though. Meharry moves slow.Me lol. Im ngl im losing hope. It ain’t over till it’s over but I’m prepping for reapp.
Those who have submitted an update letter, does it show up in your portal? Like under the part that says “we have received the following documents from you”.
Mine doesn’t so just making sure thats normal. I received confirmation that they received it though.
sameNope! Doesn’t say it on mine either but I also received confirmation they have it.
Same currently applying to linkage programs to hopefully avoid this stress next cycleMe lol. Im ngl im losing hope. It ain’t over till it’s over but I’m prepping for reapp.
I agree. For those that have been accepted how many people are in the group me chat? Can we get an updated number please? Once that number hits 90..yikes!!!! Honestly its still early though. Meharry moves slow.
Broke & Bougie... hahaha i love that name.Those who have submitted an update letter, does it show up in your portal? Like under the part that says “we have received the following documents from you”.
Mine doesn’t so just making sure thats normal. I received confirmation that they received it though.
What’s the class size for this year?
Wow, so wonder if the remaining seats will be going to the masters students :/
50x MCAT, 3.29 cGPA, 3.27 sGPAHey friends,
How was everyone's stats who got accepted and what was your interview date? Please share with your fellow anxious premed.
Hey!Hey friends,
How was everyone's stats who got accepted and what was your interview date? Please share with your fellow anxious premed.
506 MCAT, OOS, student and faculty interview some time in January. My “MMI” was with one person and she asked me 2 situational-ish questions. Luckily for me I haven’t had an MMI style interview so far but I don’t think that’s how that was supposed to work but I’ll take it lol. All my interviewers were very nice both students and faculty.Hey friends,
How was everyone's stats who got accepted and what was your interview date? Please share with your fellow anxious premed.
pretty late into May I thinkAnyone know when Meharry usually stops sending iis?
NopeHas anybody who submitted their secondary in December received an ii?
Not yetHas anybody who submitted their secondary in December received an ii?
Not yet
Has anybody who submitted their secondary in October still waiting for ii?
Yep, I submitted mid OctoberHas anybody who submitted their secondary in October still waiting for ii?
Yep, I submitted mid October
+1 submitted in november. come on meharry its already marchhhHas anybody who submitted their secondary in October still waiting for ii?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.