2022-2023 Rush

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does anyone know if Rush has internal rankings?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
What is the ranking based on for M3/M4?and is it a quartile ranking?

Last edited:
idt there are any internal rankings anymore. just PF preclin and then honors/high pass/pass/fail clinical. internal rankings are going to be replaced by a narrative that focuses on "role distinctions" (idk much about what that exactly means tbh) on your deans letter instead.

idt there are any internal rankings anymore. just PF preclin and then honors/high pass/pass/fail clinical. internal rankings are going to be replaced by a narrative that focuses on "role distinctions" (idk much about what that exactly means tbh) on your deans letter instead.
okay thank you! where did you find that information from?

okay thank you! where did you find that information from?
i had an email convo with dr rahul patwari who plays a big role in the curriculum development. if you have any questions email him he's super receptive!

Reactions: 1 user
Got the call today. Accepted off the waitlist. :)

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Accepted off the waitlist today! Does anyone know if they’ll send a financial aid package soon or if I have to accept the offer before I receive my package?

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Does anyone know if you missed the CTE deadline for scholarship recipients, you still have the school admission offer and you can still CTE before 6/30, right?

does anyone know when financial aid offers are sent out for applicants accepted off the waitlist?

also wondering about the financial aid offers, is it emailed to you? I tried emailing them and haven't received a response yet!

also wondering about the financial aid offers, is it emailed to you? I tried emailing them and haven't received a response yet!
They told me that it takes 7-10 days to get an offer package and it will be emailed to us

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! If any medical student currently attends Rush, could you please DM me? I have a few questions and I am debating applying to the school

Quick question for anyone already in Rush. I saw that the average cost of attendance is around 90,000 so for four year it is 360,000. However, the average debt is 199,000. Are people actually graduating with less than 200,000 debt?

Anyone know how long you have to make a decision once you get accepted off the waitlist? I was accepted yesterday but have to compare it with the other spot I’m holding.

Anyone know how long you have to make a decision once you get accepted off the waitlist? I was accepted yesterday but have to compare it with the other spot I’m holding.
it should be in the email, you get 10 days (only if you have received your financial aid!!). They extended mine because my financial aid was not in yet, they were very receptive over email and if you need longer you can email them.

M2 at Rush.

DM for any questions about school life/curriculum/living in Chicago.

Could any current students share how much time the school of medicine dedicates to USMLE Step 1 preparation?

FYI, I had a student reach out to me who was accepted. I am an alum of Rush from late 2010s and would be happy to answer questions to help guide which school you ultimately end up at . Please feel free to DM me.