2023-2024 Arizona - Tucson

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Are acceptances chronological by interview date? I.e. if I interviewed in August and haven't heard anything is it probably WL/R??
 
Are acceptances chronological by interview date? I.e. if I interviewed in August and haven't heard anything is it probably WL/R??
Don't think they are since I've heard of people getting acceptances here months after their interview
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which brings me to a larger point that I think this entire process is analogous to those always awkward (at least for me) 8th grade dances. I’m dreading prom (residency match) in high school even though it’s years away.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They said we'll get more details in January. Maybe the acceptance packet in the mail will have more info but I haven't received it yet.
Thanks! I haven’t received mine either. I wonder if they wait to send it out in January too
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I very recently got put on Interview Hold, and I'm seeing that a lot of people got the interview hold much earlier than I did. I'm an in-state applicant, I've loved this school for a long time, my family is close by, and many of my friends are going to or were accepted to this school, so this is one of my top choices. They don't accept updates or letters of intent, so is there any way I can emphasize my interest in the program?
 
I very recently got put on Interview Hold, and I'm seeing that a lot of people got the interview hold much earlier than I did. I'm an in-state applicant, I've loved this school for a long time, my family is close by, and many of my friends are going to or were accepted to this school, so this is one of my top choices. They don't accept updates or letters of intent, so is there any way I can emphasize my interest in the program?
sadly no, I asked adcoms this and they just said to wait......🙃
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are we expecting more Acceptance calls to go out today? Also, I saw on the 2022-2023 UA-T forum that Waitlists came out in March of last year, is that timeline standard?