-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Arizona - Tucson
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did anyone on interview hold get an interview?
OOS II today after being on hold!!
ComfortableCup4677
Full Member
congrats, may I ask how long you have been on hold?OOS II today after being on hold!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1177773
How long on hold? congrats🙂OOS II after being on hold!
hungrypizza
Full Member
OOS II just now! Was on hold from 8/23 so there is hope for holds 🙂
On hold since 9/22!How long on hold? congrats🙂
Congrats!!OOS II today after being on hold!!
congrats, may I ask how long you have been on hold?
Was put on hold early September
itsokbirdy
Full Member
I got off the hold yesterday! But I tried to register for an interview and no days show? Anyone else have this problem?
itsokbirdy
Full Member
Also, does anyone know how full the class is? Is this late to be interviewing or do they still have a good number of seats available?
cheetah115
Full Member
Did you check in January? You may have to click the arrows to switch the month!I got off the hold yesterday! But I tried to register for an interview and no days show? Anyone else have this problem?
itsokbirdy
Full Member
Yeah last night I saw Jan 26 but today it’s gone 🙁 I sent them an email about itDid you check in January? You may have to click the arrows to switch the month!
dang I forgot it was Friday... maybe they'll pick back up with the calls in january? unless the people getting them haven't been on SDNSeems like there hasn't been any A's in awhile?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone attending the January revisit day for admitted students?
I will be!Anyone attending the January revisit day for admitted students?
TheD1Doctor
Full Member
Did anyone get an Interview Hold update?
I didDid anyone get an Interview Hold update?
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Yep I did tooDid anyone get an Interview Hold update?
D
deleted1177773
When were you put on hold and what did update say?Yep I did too
Did anyone get an Interview Hold update?
I did
When were you all complete?Yep I did too
premed42568
Full Member
+1Yep I did too
humbletumble
Full Member
YesDid anyone get an Interview Hold update?
im worried about getting a notification this late as we are reaching the febuary deadline
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Pretty sure I was complete 7/12 and then originally put on hold 8/7When were you all complete?
milkcarton
Full Member
Anyone interview in august and not hear anything back?
+1Also got the interview hold update email.
+n lolDid anyone get an Interview Hold update?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also got an OOS Interview Hold. Basically said status will be reviewed on weekly basis, and they don't accept any update letters. Interview season is from August to February and that final notification on status will be sent by the end of February at the very latest.When were you put on hold and what did update say?
Anyone know if they've sent out any pre-II rejections yet?
yep. Im guessing either a waitlist or post II R :/Anyone interview in august and not hear anything back?
at least we're in it together 🤝yep. Im guessing either a waitlist or post II R :/
TheMagicDude
Full Member
me tooAnyone interview in august and not hear anything back?
milkcarton
Full Member
Not necessarily! Positive thoughtsyep. Im guessing either a waitlist or post II R :/
Complete 7/31, received og II hold notification on 8/30When were you all complete?
D
deleted1176037
IS pre-II hold
It's my grad school alma mater!
It's my grad school alma mater!
wembanyama
New Member
I amAnyone attending the January revisit day for admitted students?
always_tired0123
Full Member
OOS pre-II hold received earlier today
medgirl12345
Full Member
OOS II today after being on hold since 8/30 🙏
Last edited:
is there an admissions tracker for Tucson like there is in Phoenix?
There used to be one, but I think they got rid of it lol.
D
deleted1176037
is there an admissions tracker for Tucson like there is in Phoenix?
Arizona - Tucson
CycleTrack is a free system for tracking and visualizing medical school applications while crowdsourcing data to make admissions more transparent.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fateisasong
Full Member
Does the school send out an email regarding how the interview day will look / how many MMI stations there are?
D
deleted1176037
I am on the II waitlist, and have been since september.Feels like hasn't been any A's in forever?
aliciafarr
New Member
IS acceptance call today!! I interviewed on 11/3. so happy :')
D
deleted1170099
What was your LM score if you dont mind me asking?IS acceptance call today!! I interviewed on 11/3. so happy :')