2023-2024 Belmont (Frist)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you look back in this thread it looks like its taking around 4 weeks for some people to get an under consideration email but other people have gotten it sooner or longer. I submitted late too so we are in the same boat. There have only been two rounds of II though so its early!
+1 it took me over a month!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone interviewed here yet? I was just wondering what kind of interview questions to expect as my interview is next week!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so if I've read the thread correctly...you first receive a completion email and then an under review one?
 
Does anyone know why it is named The Thomas F. Frist, Jr. College of Medicine (FCoM)? Is it simply because it's a partnership btw Belmont Univ. and HCA's clinical facilities, which are TriStar Health?
 
does anyone know how many seats they will have in first year class? I heard 50 but wanted to ask you guys.
 
Anyone receive the under review for II email on December 20 still waiting to hear something? I’m an IS applicant and really needing and manifesting an interview
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The first bullet point under the admissions page says they’re looking for applicants who “are dedicated to service to others.” They’re also emphasizing full character formation, so I’d imagine they will look for substantial service/volunteering experience
 
The first bullet point under the admissions page says they’re looking for applicants who “are dedicated to service to others.” They’re also emphasizing full character formation, so I’d imagine they will look for substantial service/volunteering experience
i hope they consider research too
 
The first bullet point under the admissions page says they’re looking for applicants who “are dedicated to service to others.” They’re also emphasizing full character formation, so I’d imagine they will look for substantial service/volunteering experience

To be entirely honest I didn’t have THAT much non-clinical volunteering like 50 hours and I got an II
 
It seems like they’re still reviewing beginning of December applicants. Makes me feel like us January applicants aren’t gonna hear anything until March LOL
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received under review for II email today, app complete 12/5
Are there others still waiting for a secondary?

@hairloopies ur under review for secondary was an email that they're reviewing ur app to give u a secondary or they're reviewing ur secondary in Consideration for an interview?
 
Been under consideration for a month now, sent an LOI a week ago but still haven't heard anything. Is it most likely a rip?