2025-2026 Belmont (Frist)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
shouldn’t it be more than that? Like more people withdraw given it’s a new school without accreditation?
Yeah, honestly I would wager its closer to 50-55%. The thing is, because this is a new school and this is their third year they probably doubled in applications from last cycle which would pretty much throw off the II -> A trend from last year since they are probably interviewing a lot more people.

We honestly do not know how they are gonna tackle admissions this cycle so I would say a good baseline is atleast 40%.
 
On admit albeit the sample size is much much smaller for the 2024-25 cycle but it was about a 57% chance at getting accepted . I think after this cycle the II -> A % will become much more stable.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
shouldn’t it be more than that? Like more people withdraw given it’s a new school without accreditation?
If 54 matriculated and it’s a new school I’m guessing it’s closer to accepting 125 or 50%.
 
If 54 matriculated and it’s a new school I’m guessing it’s closer to accepting 125 or 50%.
It depends a little bit on how they manage their admissions timeline this year. Last cycle (my opinion, only) they waited so late to offer places that most people they offered a spot to had already decided on another school. Browse over last year's thread and you will see what I mean - there were so many "I just got an A, going to turn it down" posts.
 
It depends a little bit on how they manage their admissions timeline this year. Last cycle (my opinion, only) they waited so late to offer places that most people they offered a spot to had already decided on another school. Browse over last year's thread and you will see what I mean - there were so many "I just got an A, going to turn it down" posts.
That’s some great insight. It definitely seemed a little disorganized last year. I’d assume this year they’re a little bit better when it comes to it. They must’ve ran through the waitlist pretty quickly last year.
 
Master Oogway congratulates the newest class of dragon warriors. I must ask if anyone who was complete in late august has an II from here!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, congrats on all the A’s. Anyone know if they accept updates? I know I could look but I’ve got a lot of other things ongoing this week. Thank you for your assistance!
 
Hi all, congrats on all the A’s. Anyone know if they accept updates? I know I could look but I’ve got a lot of other things ongoing this week. Thank you for your assistance!
On my WL email they did not seem the most enthusiastic about updates... "we do not need anything else from you at this time"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad