Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Praying for thisOn the 15th, I was so sad haha. Thank you person who declined their seat 🙂 there’s gonna be a lot of movement here as a new school
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats! Praying for thisOn the 15th, I was so sad haha. Thank you person who declined their seat 🙂 there’s gonna be a lot of movement here as a new school
CONGRATS! Did you send update letters?WL -> A !!!!
Nope, the waitlist email said they didn’t need anything from us yet. It was very unexpected but I’m super thankful!CONGRATS! Did you send update letters?
that was a fast one, congrats to you!!On the 15th, I was so sad haha. Thank you person who declined their seat ☺️
Know what you like about the school and its mission and really show interest id say. Congrats!!OOS II today!!!!!! LM 76 and complete on 8/16. Any tips for interview?
MeeeeeeeeAny other August secondaries still waiting to hear anything 😢
YepAny other August secondaries still waiting to hear anything 😢
meee 😭Any other August secondaries still waiting to hear anything 😢
Yeah, complete mid augustAny other August secondaries still waiting to hear anything 😢
I was complete at the very end of July. I don't really get what happened with my app. My UG major was literally in theology, and I poured my heart into that secondary.Any other August secondaries still waiting to hear anything 😢

Honestly a mystery how it works. Praying you get an interview!I was complete at the very end of July. I don't really get what happened with my app. My UG major was literally in theology, and I poured my heart into that secondary.![]()
all 1on1. There is one with faculty, one with staff member (ethical questions, MMI esque), and a Q&A session. The order is random based on the color you are assigned.Hey for the people who got an interview, was it a group interview and was it three interviews?
its just basic ethical questions. More conversational. Nothing to worry about/prep for, very chill and relaxed. Q&A was with two M1s and was not recorded or anything so ask whatever you want. Each of the three stations had a new person but the Q&A was with people in my group, we just unmuted and asked away.thanks. how hard was the MMI? because they did not explicity state it would be MMI style. Also the Q & A session was you asking questions to the faculty or students? Also, did you have the same people from either interview on the Q and A
There’s a 30-minute open file interview where you answer questions about your application. Then, there’s a 30-minute closed file, with MMI-style questions. The student panels are with other interviewees and are for QA purposes only.interviewing here in a week! was wondering if anyone has any tips / advice? was specifically wondering if the student Q&A is with other interviewees as well, and if the traditional interview is more conversational about our application or question-driven
When was your interviewOOS Post-II WL LM 69. Thought the interview went well, guess not :/
10/24When was your interview
Congrats! I am OOS and completed on 10/15. Hoping I can get an II as well soon.+1 IS II, LM 68, complete 10/9
Thanks! Good luck i’m sure it’ll work out 🙂Congrats! I am OOS and completed on 10/15. Hoping I can get an II as well soon.
I can attest to this second part. I got WL'd last year and turned into an A. There is another kid in my class who had the same thing happen and we don't even go to Frist haha. On their IG it says they interviewed 257 and matriculated 54 last year, which is a pretty good rate considering they probably had to offer a lot more than 54 As to fill the class. Don't lose hope WL warriors!Could be anecdotal but it seems like they have a much much higher post II - A % rate for the first batch of interviewers. Getting WL'd does not mean you did bad. Like they said, they only WL people they see going to the school, and expect a LOT of waitlist movement for this school.
Same.... it really hurts this was my first choice. We have to remember we will land where it is meant to be.Pre II R
Did you reach out to the school about it? I got my app complete email late July but haven’t heard anything since then. Was thinking about emailing themI went back and looked at the email I received when I completed my app in August. They said they aim to complete application reviews in 3 weeks, but that it may take longer during peak application season. I guess they are technically right; 4 months is indeed longer than 3 weeks.
No but they sent me a nice fat R today lolDid you reach out to the school about it? I got my app complete email late July but haven’t heard anything since then. Was thinking about emailing them
Oh wow now I see that I’m sorry!No but they sent me a nice fat R today lol
Literally thinking about doing the same thing 😅Did you reach out to the school about it? I got my app complete email late July but haven’t heard anything since then. Was thinking about emailing them
yep loldoes everyone that interviews get a postcard in the mail?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.