Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heck yeah congrats+1 A :’)))) first MD!!! could not be happier
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Heck yeah congrats+1 A :’)))) first MD!!! could not be happier
thank u!!! 🙂Heck yeah congrats
share your secrets 💔 how+1 Full tuition scholarship
did you receive an email or did it automatically upload in your portal? i saw that initial scholarship awards were to go out today. or is it just that not everyone gets one?+1 Full tuition scholarship
did you receive an email or did it automatically upload in your portal? i saw that initial scholarship awards were to go out today. or is it just that not everyone gets one?
Hello! I've got my interview coming up so am just wondering how it went for you and if you have any tips to be successful?Hey guys,
Current student here. Figured I’d offer you guys an opportunity to ask some questions in case you had any, so feel free to AMA (aka pls give me a reason to procrastinate)
i was wrong. A off the WL
interviewed at the very end of nov. waitlisted mid dec.When did you get waitlisted if you don't mind me asking? I got waitlisted 11/25 and interviewed 11/4. Just am curious on how the movement works and if I have a chance of getting off soon.
did you send any update/intent letters?interviewed at the very end of nov. waitlisted mid dec.
Unsure if you'll actually have the answer to this or not, but do you know how long the interview season runs?Hey guys,
Current student here. Figured I’d offer you guys an opportunity to ask some questions in case you had any, so feel free to AMA (aka pls give me a reason to procrastinate)
yes, but i dont know how much bearing it had. i coincidentally sent my first update the day before i received my interview. sent my second update like 3 hours before i got the A. i imagine in both cases the decision to interview and accept were already madedid you send any update/intent letters?
I was admitted off the waitlist personally. Interviewed October, didn't hear back until April. A good amount of my classmates were off the waitlist as well.Do you know if many students in your class were admitted off the waitlist, and around what time they heard back?
Honestly, I'll give you the same advice I'll give for an interview at any school and its just be yourself. Let your personality show, answer things honestly and don't try to say things you think they want to hear. If you're getting interviewed, your personal statement/past experience probably resonates with what they want from you so just be genuine. Our faculty is really nice and genuinely want to get to know you, its going to be very conversational. Good luck!Hello! I've got my interview coming up so am just wondering how it went for you and if you have any tips to be successful?
I'm not exactly sure, but I think no longer than middle of march.Unsure if you'll actually have the answer to this or not, but do you know how long the interview season runs?
Congratulations! When did you interview?+1 OOS A!! Pretty shocked coming from a geographical area they've accepted almost no one
Anyone accepted heard anything about aid yet? Would really love to attend here but probably needing some aid to do so...
2/6!Congratulations! When did you interview?
Congrats that's amazing!! Did you get an email?+1, ~1/2 tuition scholarship
Thank you! Yes, I received it via emailCongrats that's amazing!! Did you get an email?
Did they only email not call?i just got an acceptance email - i was waitlisted in late november
Probably in May after people narrow down to 1. People are still narrowing down to 3 right now so we just have to wait. But yeah I think sodo we think there will be as much waitlist movement as last cycle
not withdrawing myself, but i'm pretty sure that if you don't see anything on the portal, the only way to withdraw from most schools is to email them. when you do email you can ask if there's anything else you need to do just in case. honestly, emailing isn't a bad idea anyways so you have a written record of the withdrawal.i am trying to withdraw, but there is no button on the portal. do we just email?
I withdrew via email yesterday, was processed today.i am trying to withdraw, but there is no button on the portal. do we just email?
Congrats!! Did you send a letter of intent or anything?OOS A just now!!! First acceptance of the cycle, literally so relieved 🙂
when did you interviewIS A from WL!!! first MD! So excited!!
November!when did you interview
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.