2023-2024 Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine (BCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS II LM 64 , verified 8/2 i think?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 1 users
All Burrell data and outcomes can be found at https://burrell.edu/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Data-and-Outcomes.pdf. As of today, the 2023-2024 recent COMLEX 1 pass rate was 94%, with 99% of cohort reporting and 2022-2023 COMLEX 2CE 95% awaiting NBOME official report for final numbers.
Hello!

Thank you for answering all of our questions!
How low of an MCAT has Burrell accepted in the past?
When will they start sending out rejections?
How long does it typically take to get an update after submitting secondaries?
Thank you!

Those who got an interview is it virtual, in-person or both

Hello!

Thank you for answering all of our questions!
How low of an MCAT has Burrell accepted in the past?
When will they start sending out rejections?
How long does it typically take to get an update after submitting secondaries?
Thank you!
We do not share the scale of MCATs that we receive; however, our Mean MCAT Score last cycle was 501.4. We recommend a 496, but we do have a holistic review process. We do not have a timetable for rejections or interview invites since we have a rolling admissions cycle, and interviews will likely go from October to May.

Members don't see this ad :)
We do not share the scale of MCATs that we receive; however, our Mean MCAT Score last cycle was 501.4. We recommend a 496, but we do have a holistic review process. We do not have a timetable for rejections or interview invites since we have a rolling admissions cycle, and interviews will likely go from October to May.
Do you know if there are any subsection cutoffs?

OOS II today 9/21, complete 9/18

earliest interview slot available was 10/16 PM interview. Is anyone interviewing earlier than that?

OOS II today 9/21, complete 9/18

earliest interview slot available was 10/16 PM interview. Is anyone interviewing earlier than that?

Congratulations!

I am OOS as well, and have my interview 10/04 :)

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I guess I was skipped over… I submitted 8/17

Hate to be that person but could some of you share stats please? Just to see where I’m sitting at in this line lol

Hate to be that person but could some of you share stats please? Just to see where I’m sitting at in this line lol
I mean I was also super curious lol that has to be a record or something for how quick that invite went out !

Hey everyone! No need to be concerned if you submitted your secondary and you haven't received an interview invite yet. The Admissions Office reviews all applications received and offers interviews on a rolling basis throughout the cycle. They use multiple internal sorts to determine who gets invited first. Interviews will take place from October through May so please make sure to check your email frequently for more information.

Reactions: 7 users
II received. Submitted secondary on July 1. 3.72/499 (3rd attempt 494, 492 first two) OOS

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
did everyone who received II submit optional videos? Did y'all also select a preferred campus?

I mean I was also super curious lol that has to be a record or something for how quick that invite went out !
Thank you! Not gonna lie, I was really shocked too!! My stats are 4.0/506 OOS. Not sure if this matters but I did put FL as my preferred location.

also, did you all submit a secondary video or decline? Wondering if that plays a big factor in receiving an II/ acceptance...

also, did you all submit a secondary video or decline? Wondering if that plays a big factor in receiving an II/ acceptance...
I got an OOS II 2 weeks ago. I didn't submit a video and I put NM as my preference. Not sure if the video or campus preference influences IIs.