2023-2024 Colorado

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Question about your reponse to #3 - In that sample schedule, they list out a group interview, a 25 minute group exercise, and a 15 minute individual interview. Is this accurate? In the invite email that they send, they don't mention a group interview, only the exercise. Is there a group interview as well?
the group interview/exercise is the same thing
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does it seem like it's taking more like 7 weeks for people to hear back after their interviews ? It's only been 5 weeks since mine and I'm wondering if I should try and forget about it for a while.
 
hey y'all — OOS interviewing tomorrow. anyone who's interviewed have any insight as to the "group activity"? lol only had traditional interviews thus far 😅
 
anybody else get an email a few days ago saying they'd release decisions for a specific group of interviews before the holiday break? the waiting is killing
no I didn't get this :/ when was your interview day? Mine was the week of 11/6 and I'm really hoping to hear before the holidays...
 
hey for anyone who has been accepted when did they say the acceptance will be uploaded to the portal? feel like im hallucinating the whole call haha; also is there an accepted groupme
 
I've been 'complete and under review' for over a month now is it a soft R?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how the alternate list works here? Does it move a lot or not really :/
I looked into past threads and I think it does move. They will tell us in the spring if we are high-priority, mid-priority, or low-priority waitlist and if you're in the high-priority WL you can feel pretty good about having a real chance! Mid-priority maybe, and low-priority definitely not. I appreciate that they at least give this info since these WLs can feel so unclear.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Best of luck! Admissions does a fantastic job making Interview Day super intuitive for us applicants.
^ agree, loved interview day!!
Thank you guys so much! Would you be able to go into any detail on what interview day is like and what I can expect? I'm so nervous and want to prepare well! Also if it's easier to start a separate conversation that'd also be great--I just don't know how to start one haha 🙂