2023-2024 Colorado

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh gosh I interviewed the last week of sept and still haven’t gotten the email yet… I checked my spam folder too.
Has anyone from the 9/27 interview date gotten the form? I discounted it because I'm OOS but now I'm starting to worry it has to do with why we have gone past 6 weeks and still haven't heard any decisions.
 
I haven’t gotten the residency verification form yet… do you mind telling me when you interviewed please? Do you know if they send it before or after they make final decisions?
I got it and haven't heard a final decision yet -- to clarify I'm OOS and was Oct 11th interview, fingers crossed for all y'all soon
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, ofc! No state ties, I think my application/activities were just really similar to their mission. My LM is 71 and complete 8/1/23.
Thank you! I had a really hard time tailoring my approach to each school and their specific mission. Something to work on in the future, if necessary (I hope not). Congrats!
 
Anyone fill out the residency form get confirmation from their residency status? Submitted the form beginning of November and they said it would take one business day, but haven't heard back yet and no response via email.
 
Anyone fill out the residency form get confirmation from their residency status? Submitted the form beginning of November and they said it would take one business day, but haven't heard back yet and no response via email.

i got a confirmation in less than a day - granted i think my case was pretty straightfoward
 
Anyone fill out the residency form get confirmation from their residency status? Submitted the form beginning of November and they said it would take one business day, but haven't heard back yet and no response via email.
i got a confirmation in less than a day - granted i think my case was pretty straightfoward
I was OOS and also submitted late October and haven't heard anything. I didn't report any ties or anything so not sure what happened.
 
I was OOS and also submitted late October and haven't heard anything. I didn't report any ties or anything so not sure what happened.
I submitted early November. I emailed the school and they said there was an issue with the verification system, so it was taking a bit longer than they thought.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad