2023-2024 Drexel Pathway to Medical Application Cycle (DPMS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey, I interviewed 5/8 and my status still says it has yet to be made. my date hasn’t be removed as of now. hoping the best for you both!
Yeah, the same boat. Fingers crossed. This is daunting. I am hoping for good news for us.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to everyone who got their A today!!! You all will do great!🎉🎉

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Just got my acceptance. Yay. I’m beyond happy . OMG

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does any one have any idea when they start waitlisting or rejections. i want the pain to stop

Does any one have any idea when they start waitlisting or rejections. i want the pain to stop
Last year I got my WL email the day after acceptances were sent out. I recall the rejections being sent out a few days after

Last year I got my WL email the day after acceptances were sent out. I recall the rejections being sent out a few days after
did your portal status change last year before or after you got waitlisted?

Has anyone else still not heard anything back since applying? My application says a decision hasn’t been made.
I haven't heard anything and my application decision has not changed lol I am already thinking that I am R at this point ... :( but good luck to everyone who got the A!

My portal hasn’t changed either. What time of the day are these acceptances rolling out until?

Congrats to everyone who got the A!!! I cant wait to meet you all it’s been such a long journey and it’s only just beginning! And to everyone else that hasn’t heard back yet don’t lose hope until you officially get the R, anything can happen in the next couple of days!!

Just to double-check, if I have not gotten an interview by now and have not been rejected by now... should I assume I got rejected?

nothing it removed my interview date. 10 min later I got the A. so y’all still shouldn’t hope fr!!
Does it say this? “Thank you for submitting your application. Please check back later to view more information about what is required to complete your application.”

Does it say this? “Thank you for submitting your application. Please check back later to view more information about what is required to complete your application.”
Thank you for your application. Your file is currently complete and under review. A decision has not yet been made on your application to Drexel University. If additional materials are required before an admission decision can be rendered, we will contact you.

Thank you for your application. Your file is currently complete and under review. A decision has not yet been made on your application to Drexel University. If additional materials are required before an admission decision can be rendered, we will contact you.
At this point I’m staring to see inconsistencies between the observations I made with this year and the year’s previous. It’s honestly hard to tell just gotta leave it to fate now . I hope we get in

At this point I’m staring to see inconsistencies between the observations I made with this year and the year’s previous. It’s honestly hard to tell just gotta leave it to fate now . I hope we get in
Yeah I guess we will know by Friday hopefully :)

I just got the A at 12:48 PM EST!!!
Was actually rooting for u to get the A looool. I could feel your anxiety through the phone 😅. Congratulations! Can’t wait to meet all of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I got the A @ 5:18 pm, interviewed 5/10. God is so good, I bawled my eyes out after work.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Does anyone know if I can send the official transcripts through parchment? Also, was anyone able to accept their acceptances? I can't seem to find it on the discover portal.

Does anyone know if I can send the official transcripts through parchment? Also, was anyone able to accept their acceptances? I can't seem to find it on the discover portal.
Yes you can. I sent mine though them and it was delivered the next day!

Yes you can. I sent mine though them and it was delivered the next day!
But you will send it to an email they provide( not the Drexel option that is in the drop down menu. As that is for the underground admission)
Hope that helps lol

You just got the A, you might want to give the portal a few hours to update itself.

Was actually rooting for u to get the A looool. I could feel your anxiety through the phone 😅. Congratulations! Can’t wait to meet all of you!
This is so true. We are so happy for @MelaninMed. Please keep that energy even in DPMS coz we'll need it. 😁

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to everyone who got the A!!! I cant wait to meet you all it’s been such a long journey and it’s only just beginning! And to everyone else that hasn’t heard back yet don’t lose hope until you officially get the R, anything can happen in the next couple of days!!
Yes, I second that. We have until the end of the week to hear back about decisions. Don't be weary.