2023-2024 Drexel Pathway to Medical Application Cycle (DPMS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My portal hasn’t changed either. What time of the day are these acceptances rolling out until?
 
Congrats to everyone who got the A!!! I cant wait to meet you all it’s been such a long journey and it’s only just beginning! And to everyone else that hasn’t heard back yet don’t lose hope until you officially get the R, anything can happen in the next couple of days!!
 
Just to double-check, if I have not gotten an interview by now and have not been rejected by now... should I assume I got rejected?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nothing it removed my interview date. 10 min later I got the A. so y’all still shouldn’t hope fr!!
Does it say this? “Thank you for submitting your application. Please check back later to view more information about what is required to complete your application.”
 
Does it say this? “Thank you for submitting your application. Please check back later to view more information about what is required to complete your application.”
Thank you for your application. Your file is currently complete and under review. A decision has not yet been made on your application to Drexel University. If additional materials are required before an admission decision can be rendered, we will contact you.
 
Thank you for your application. Your file is currently complete and under review. A decision has not yet been made on your application to Drexel University. If additional materials are required before an admission decision can be rendered, we will contact you.
At this point I’m staring to see inconsistencies between the observations I made with this year and the year’s previous. It’s honestly hard to tell just gotta leave it to fate now . I hope we get in
 
  • Like
Reactions: YF3
At this point I’m staring to see inconsistencies between the observations I made with this year and the year’s previous. It’s honestly hard to tell just gotta leave it to fate now . I hope we get in
Yeah I guess we will know by Friday hopefully 🙂
 
Does anyone know if I can send the official transcripts through parchment? Also, was anyone able to accept their acceptances? I can't seem to find it on the discover portal.
 
Does anyone know if I can send the official transcripts through parchment? Also, was anyone able to accept their acceptances? I can't seem to find it on the discover portal.
Yes you can. I sent mine though them and it was delivered the next day!
 
Yes you can. I sent mine though them and it was delivered the next day!
But you will send it to an email they provide( not the Drexel option that is in the drop down menu. As that is for the underground admission)
Hope that helps lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to everyone who got the A!!! I cant wait to meet you all it’s been such a long journey and it’s only just beginning! And to everyone else that hasn’t heard back yet don’t lose hope until you officially get the R, anything can happen in the next couple of days!!
Yes, I second that. We have until the end of the week to hear back about decisions. Don't be weary.
 
Does anyone know if I can send the official transcripts through parchment? Also, was anyone able to accept their acceptances? I can't seem to find it on the discover portal.
Give it an hour or two after the acceptance; the portal will update. I couldn't see it initially after I got my A. I just checked back, and it is updated now.