2023-2024 Drexel Pathway to Medical Application Cycle (DPMS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got an acceptance yesterday via email!!!! Interviewed April 17th. So thankful

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Congrats to everyone who got the A! Looks like they are deciding on April interviewees first? No decision on my May 15 interview yet.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got into the program :eek::eek::eek:!!!!!! Bruh I'm so happy man. Interviewed April 20 something... I'm so happy guys

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
OMGGGGG CONGRATS EVERYONE THAT GOT A’s!!!! Y’all are amazing!!!!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Congrats to all the people with acceptances! I'm a current DUCOM student looking to sublet my place for the month of June/July. If you are interested please DM me (women only)

Hi everyone! First of all, huge congrats to those who have been accepted you deserve it!! I am a DPMS candidate, interviewed 5/8/23 and praying for an A soon!! Nice to meet everyone and manifesting the best for yall we got this!

Hi everyone! First of all, huge congrats to those who have been accepted you deserve it!! I am a DPMS candidate, interviewed 5/8/23 and praying for an A soon!! Nice to meet everyone and manifesting the best for yall we got this!
Fellow May interviewee here! Can't wait for our good news and acceptance. Sending positive vibes in here for all us of that are also anxious and waiting. :)

• Care
For those that got accepted did you submit official transcripts before or will you be submitting after the A?

For those that got accepted did you submit official transcripts before or will you be submitting after the A?
I think after. I asked Ms Hill about it ~2 weeks ago and she said "Final official transcripts with your degree conferral date will be required to matriculate into the program." So they will probably ask for it in the coming weeks

congrats on the Acceptances :))))))))))))))))) If anybody is traveling from LA pm me <3

Reactions: 1 user
For those that are accepted, have you received any info about move in yet, also is there a group chat of any kind??
I have yet to receive anything outside of official correspondence from email and the Drexel portal that gave instructions on confirming acceptance. The letters went out at the late part of the business day on Friday. I assume that we will be getting more information in the upcoming days. I am still completely overjoyed…

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! Huge congratulations to everyone that has been accepted! This is amazing ✨🎉 This was a life-changing opportunity for me, and I hope it is the same for you!

- You will receive more information about moving and other logistics pertaining to your living space in the near future. Essentially, be ready to move the weekend before Day 1 (6/26) of the program. So, move-in will be 6/24 - 6/25.
- Please refrain from making any "official" group chats or Facebook pages - these will be made by your teaching assistants! Links will get dropped here when the time comes (and emailed as well). If you don't have accounts for either, ensure you have them since most of the communication will come through those (make sure to have the same first name/last name that you used to apply).

Best of luck to everyone still waiting! rooting for you allll 🥰

P.S - if you've already been accepted and have made up your mind about coming - you can start by getting other miscellaneous things in order, like shopping for business casual clothes (dress code for the summer), setting up health appointments, looking for flights, packing lol etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users
Hello everyone! Does anyone know the percentage of DPMS students who met contract this year?

Anxiously waiting for the second wave! Congrats to all the acceptances already! 🥳

Reactions: 4 users
Anxiously waiting for the second wave! Congrats to all the acceptances already! 🥳
fr! Graduating this weekend so it would be a nice gift to complement the end of college lmao

Last edited:
I think interviews ended yesterday, but I’m not sure. Hopefully we here something on Friday or the week after 🤞🏾

Casper is done..... a wave went out june 6 last year.
Come On Please GIF by giphystudios2021

For those that have received their acceptances, have they given any more information about moving in or what to expect?

For those that have received their acceptances, have they given any more information about moving in or what to expect?
Nothing yet. Just creating our Drexel accounts, accepting our financial aid offers, submitting immunization records and a photo for IDs.

Hi everyone! I just got into the MBS program at Drexel. I’m looking for a roommate (preferably someone in a masters program or a med student at Drexel). Message me if interested!

Anyone get their Casper quartile scores back today? 5/4 casper test taker, not sure how much weight they hold on your application.

Last edited:
Anyone get their Casper quartile scores back today? 5/4 casper test taker, not sure how much weight they hold on your application.
I just did.
Wasn’t great lol and I still got my A on the 19th. So I don’t think it’s that important

I did! Hopefully not too much lol. I think previous posts and threads said it won’t make or break your application. More so a requirement by the med school.

Got my quartile back today! As I suspected, did not do well. However, I already got my A. Phew!! Seems like they overlooked it.

tmrw is June they should be releasing decisions soon. Manifesting an A for all of us in these next days … or week(s) 😂😂😂

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
manifesting As for everyone!

for those of you who've been accepted are you doing the summer on-campus housing or looking to start off in an off-campus space?

• Care

for those of you who've been accepted are you doing the summer on-campus housing or looking to start off in an off-campus space?
You already know but looking for off campus housing lol

I was looking to be in the free housing for the summer session but they just sent us an email about the Hall we'll be in and I am just not feeling it. Maybe I should start looking for off-campus housing

I was looking to be in the free housing for the summer session but they just sent us an email about the Hall we'll be in and I am just not feeling it. Maybe I should start looking for off-campus housing
same, I thought I was the only one so that’s why I thought i’d ask. Was not feeling it at all 😕

What Hall is it? Because I really wanted to live on campus before I sign a lease starting in august which would make more sense

What Hall is it? Because I really wanted to live on campus before I sign a lease starting in august which would make more sense
Towers Hall, which appears to be a freshman dorm. I also wanted to live there for the summer, but as others have said I'm not feeling it

Does anyone know if they'll be going over financial aid stuff with us? Kinda lost on the whole process of it
Yes, you'll get plenty of information during orientation. Your TAs will also host a Q&A Zoom session in a couple of weeks once the majority (or all) of the class has been confirmed.