You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Drexel Pathway to Medical Application Cycle (DPMS)
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OMGGGGG CONGRATS EVERYONE THAT GOT A’s!!!! Y’all are amazing!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to all the people with acceptances! I'm a current DUCOM student looking to sublet my place for the month of June/July. If you are interested please DM me (women only)
mtrinidad77
Full Member
Hi everyone! First of all, huge congrats to those who have been accepted you deserve it!! I am a DPMS candidate, interviewed 5/8/23 and praying for an A soon!! Nice to meet everyone and manifesting the best for yall we got this!
Fellow May interviewee here! Can't wait for our good news and acceptance. Sending positive vibes in here for all us of that are also anxious and waiting. 🙂Hi everyone! First of all, huge congrats to those who have been accepted you deserve it!! I am a DPMS candidate, interviewed 5/8/23 and praying for an A soon!! Nice to meet everyone and manifesting the best for yall we got this!
For those that got accepted did you submit official transcripts before or will you be submitting after the A?
I think after. I asked Ms Hill about it ~2 weeks ago and she said "Final official transcripts with your degree conferral date will be required to matriculate into the program." So they will probably ask for it in the coming weeksFor those that got accepted did you submit official transcripts before or will you be submitting after the A?
I submitted mine before I got the AFor those that got accepted did you submit official transcripts before or will you be submitting after the A?
I have yet to receive anything outside of official correspondence from email and the Drexel portal that gave instructions on confirming acceptance. The letters went out at the late part of the business day on Friday. I assume that we will be getting more information in the upcoming days. I am still completely overjoyed…For those that are accepted, have you received any info about move in yet, also is there a group chat of any kind??
Hi everyone! Huge congratulations to everyone that has been accepted! This is amazing ✨🎉 This was a life-changing opportunity for me, and I hope it is the same for you!
- You will receive more information about moving and other logistics pertaining to your living space in the near future. Essentially, be ready to move the weekend before Day 1 (6/26) of the program. So, move-in will be 6/24 - 6/25.
- Please refrain from making any "official" group chats or Facebook pages - these will be made by your teaching assistants! Links will get dropped here when the time comes (and emailed as well). If you don't have accounts for either, ensure you have them since most of the communication will come through those (make sure to have the same first name/last name that you used to apply).
Best of luck to everyone still waiting! rooting for you allll 🥰
P.S - if you've already been accepted and have made up your mind about coming - you can start by getting other miscellaneous things in order, like shopping for business casual clothes (dress code for the summer), setting up health appointments, looking for flights, packing lol etc...
- You will receive more information about moving and other logistics pertaining to your living space in the near future. Essentially, be ready to move the weekend before Day 1 (6/26) of the program. So, move-in will be 6/24 - 6/25.
- Please refrain from making any "official" group chats or Facebook pages - these will be made by your teaching assistants! Links will get dropped here when the time comes (and emailed as well). If you don't have accounts for either, ensure you have them since most of the communication will come through those (make sure to have the same first name/last name that you used to apply).
Best of luck to everyone still waiting! rooting for you allll 🥰
P.S - if you've already been accepted and have made up your mind about coming - you can start by getting other miscellaneous things in order, like shopping for business casual clothes (dress code for the summer), setting up health appointments, looking for flights, packing lol etc...
Last edited:
D
deleted1150762
During the interview they mentioned not having those numbers yetHello everyone! Does anyone know the percentage of DPMS students who met contract this year?
mtrinidad77
Full Member
fr! Graduating this weekend so it would be a nice gift to complement the end of college lmaoAnxiously waiting for the second wave! Congrats to all the acceptances already! 🥳
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!!!!!fr! Graduating this weekend so it would be a nice gift to complement the end of college lmao
I think interviews ended yesterday, but I’m not sure. Hopefully we here something on Friday or the week after 🤞🏾
Also good luck to everyone taking Casper today!
closetaquarium
Full Member
Anyone else taking casper today?
closetaquarium
Full Member
Casper is done..... a wave went out june 6 last year.
closetaquarium
Full Member
Is anyone interviewing this week or next?
closetaquarium
Full Member
do you have to retake mcat?MCAT 504, GPA 3.65, CASPer 75th-100 percentile range, submitted 2/11/23, interviewed 4/17/23, accepted 5/19/23
I think interviews might be done (or finishing up this week) since yesterday was the last day for CasperIs anyone interviewing this week or next?
GraciousTunic
Full Member
Nothing yet. Just creating our Drexel accounts, accepting our financial aid offers, submitting immunization records and a photo for IDs.For those that have received their acceptances, have they given any more information about moving in or what to expect?
mtrinidad77
Full Member
Anyone get their Casper quartile scores back today? 5/4 casper test taker, not sure how much weight they hold on your application.
Last edited:
I just did.Anyone get their Casper quartile scores back today? 5/4 casper test taker, not sure how much weight they hold on your application.
Wasn’t great lol and I still got my A on the 19th. So I don’t think it’s that important
I did! Hopefully not too much lol. I think previous posts and threads said it won’t make or break your application. More so a requirement by the med school.Anyone get their Casper quartile scores back today? 5/4 casper test taker, not sure how much weight they hold on your application.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
closetaquarium
Full Member
right???Soooo, maybe tomorrow?! 😂
ANXIETYYYright???
I just wanna know alreadyyy
GraciousTunic
Full Member
Got my quartile back today! As I suspected, did not do well. However, I already got my A. Phew!! Seems like they overlooked it.Anyone get their Casper quartile scores back today? 5/4 casper test taker, not sure how much weight they hold on your application.
mtrinidad77
Full Member
tmrw is June they should be releasing decisions soon. Manifesting an A for all of us in these next days … or week(s) 😂😂😂
Amen.tmrw is June they should be releasing decisions soon. Manifesting an A for all of us in these next days … or week(s) 😂😂😂
You already know but looking for off campus housing lolmanifesting As for everyone!
for those of you who've been accepted are you doing the summer on-campus housing or looking to start off in an off-campus space?
GraciousTunic
Full Member
I was looking to be in the free housing for the summer session but they just sent us an email about the Hall we'll be in and I am just not feeling it. Maybe I should start looking for off-campus housingmanifesting As for everyone!
for those of you who've been accepted are you doing the summer on-campus housing or looking to start off in an off-campus space?
same, I thought I was the only one so that’s why I thought i’d ask. Was not feeling it at all 😕I was looking to be in the free housing for the summer session but they just sent us an email about the Hall we'll be in and I am just not feeling it. Maybe I should start looking for off-campus housing
D
deleted1150762
What Hall is it? Because I really wanted to live on campus before I sign a lease starting in august which would make more senseI was looking to be in the free housing for the summer session but they just sent us an email about the Hall we'll be in and I am just not feeling it. Maybe I should start looking for off-campus housing
Towers Hall, which appears to be a freshman dorm. I also wanted to live there for the summer, but as others have said I'm not feeling itWhat Hall is it? Because I really wanted to live on campus before I sign a lease starting in august which would make more sense
Yes, you'll get plenty of information during orientation. Your TAs will also host a Q&A Zoom session in a couple of weeks once the majority (or all) of the class has been confirmed.Does anyone know if they'll be going over financial aid stuff with us? Kinda lost on the whole process of it
Any may interviewees here anything?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope, still waiting. Really praying for an acceptance.Any may interviewees here anything?
NothingAny may interviewees here anything?
*hear and ughhhh I just want to know already
mtrinidad77
Full Member
Nope, still waiting. Really praying for an acceptance.
manifesting it !! it will come to us all soon [emoji1736]
manifesting in progress
Similar threads
- Replies
- 307
- Views
- 44K
- Replies
- 357
- Views
- 102K
- Replies
- 664
- Views
- 106K
