dotsquared
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At 1:50 pm CSTDid your email just come in?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
At 1:50 pm CSTDid your email just come in?
Congrats!At 1:50 pm CST
Looks like most A today are from post 1/1/24 meaning if we DD we will likely stay DD until all interviews are done then WL then A’s or RAnyone off DD get the A today? Sense of futility of refreshing my email is starting to creep in
Does the 80% A include DD->A?OOS DD since October it’s gonna be hard getting an R eventually from a school that accepts like 80% post interview 🗿
no ideaDoes the 80% A include DD->A?
no idea
YesDoes the 80% A include DD->A?
What was your complete date?OOS II LM66
I honestly don't think anyone besides admissions knows if that will make a difference, but I do feel like including that info in one of your three sentences would probably be helpful lol+1 IS A! interview on 2/8.
Quick questions about campus preferences. I have lived in Chicago for 5 years and will likely only go to UICOM if I match to this campus. In the space provided on campus selections, would it be worth it to talk about why I want the Chicago campus or rather something new I learned about it during the interview? Will this make any difference either way? Thanks ahead of time for any insight!
OOS applicant here. Does UICOM conduct interviews into March, or does it end at the end of February?
is there still hope for an II? I'm IS if that matters
II just now OOS!
Congrats, LM?OOS II this morning!
67Congrats, LM?
OOS II this morning!
Yeah I was shocked!Damn on a Saturday?
I got mine on a Sunday lmaoDamn on a Saturday?
I believe they are coming out today! Do you think you'll attend UICOM?
portalShould I send my letter of interest to the admissions office email or upload it to the portal?
Its it hopeless to think I could still receive an interview invite at this point?
God I wish that was meOh my. OOS II today lol! LM 71, complete late August, and they're scheduling for a few dates to the second week of March. 🙂
You're invited to 'University of Illinois Medical School Accepted Students 2023-2024' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMeis there a facebook group or other group for accepted students? and/or campus specific threads?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.