2023-2024 Illinois

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who got accepted and placed at their first choice campus, did you write anything to support your choice? I don't really have anything new to add but am curious if writing at least something would help my case.
 
Is the next COA meeting going to be the last one? I am on DD now so does that mean after that meeting I’ll either get the A or waitlist? Or could I get DD again?
 
Is the next COA meeting going to be the last one? I am on DD now so does that mean after that meeting I’ll either get the A or waitlist? Or could I get DD again?
It says DDs are reviewed each month until April 30 on their website. So I guess it’s possible to get another DD on 4/19 and then that DD will just turn into wait list on 4/30? Can anyone confirm?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It says DDs are reviewed each month until April 30 on their website. So I guess it’s possible to get another DD on 4/19 and then that DD will just turn into wait list on 4/30? Can anyone confirm?

Yes, DDs are reviewed monthly until end of April. When CTE is (looks like April 30), DDs will either be offered acceptance or placed on waitlist. With that being said, acceptances aren’t typically offered on April 30. It takes a few days for the numbers to come in and be reviewed.

All pre-II and post-II R are typically released once the class is set in late June/early July.