D
deleted1124957
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here🙏Got assigned to Chicago campus!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same here🙏Got assigned to Chicago campus!
I haven't gotten mine eitherDid anyone else not yet get a campus assignment?
same, A 2/16I haven't gotten mine either
It took 2 weeks exactly for meHow long after your interview did you hear a decision?
same here. I guess we'll know soon, just need a little more patience lol.I hope not because I’m desperately holding on alongside you
+1 so stoked 😅, it ain’t over til it’s over !!!Just received IS II only one interview day available
Nope, I don’t remember them saying they’d send emails thoFor those who interviewed last week, have you received any of the emails they said we would get following the interview day?
No I was going to email them tomorrow and askFor those who interviewed last week, have you received any of the emails they said we would get following the interview day?
+1 so stoked [emoji28], it ain’t over til it’s over !!!
8:30 am CSTCongrats! What time did your invite come in?
During my interview, they emphasized heavily that once the assignment is made, it cannot be changed.So, is there no way to change campus assignments even if we have completely legitimate reasons to stay in Chicago? Especially if the Peoria or Rockford campus is gonna be a massive inconvenience and you want to attend a program at the Chicago campus?
Ill be declining my A at Chicago, maybe email and ask if you can wait before submitting your site preferencesSo, is there no way to change campus assignments even if we have completely legitimate reasons to stay in Chicago? Especially if the Peoria or Rockford campus is gonna be a massive inconvenience and you want to attend a program at the Chicago campus?
Got II yesterday, only date avail was for this Thursday. Not sure if they will be adding more dates or not just thought I’d share.Are they done with II
I got off of DD from Nov last month. Have hope, crossin my fingers for you!what are the chances placed on DD 11/2023 still no response LM 65 and URM [emoji24]
I got off of DD from Nov last month. Have hope, crossin my fingers for you!
You’ll most likely hear on Friday the 22ndOnline it says they do decisions every third Thursday or the month. Has this been true the whole process? Basically want to see if I am having to wait a little longer before I hear!
What's the date? I had a Feb interview and anxiously awaiting the decisionGot a second look day email!
I did not receive a groupme link - where did you find it? Would you be able to share the invite?Sounds like it depends on the campus. I got accepted to Peoria, and there’s a virtual second look on March 22nd and an in-person one on April 12. Many people from Chicago haven’t gotten an email yet, according to the accepted students GroupMe.
As someone on DD I’m curious if you kept in contact with update letters or letters of interest? I’ve been on DD since October and with no communication from UI since then, it feels like they forgot about me lolCurrent M1 here. I'm a part of admissions and it seems like the last scheduled interview day was March 8th. Interviews are likely over for the cycle.
Good luck to those on DD, I got off it early June last year so don't lose hope. This is truly a school where your chances of acceptance are much higher after having interviewed.
They may be adding one more interview date. My friend who goes there now said this. How is II sent? Email or Portal?
Thank you!
I sent a letter of intent a month after being place on DD, not sure if it helped or not though. It was mostly for my own peace of mindAs someone on DD I’m curious if you kept in contact with update letters or letters of interest? I’ve been on DD since October and with no communication from UI since then, it feels like they forgot about me lol
I got mine around 2:30pm EST on a FridayWhat time are decisions typically released?
Was your interview date after 2/15 (the third Thursday)? Wondering what my chance is of hearing a decision this Friday when I interviewed the first week of March.What's the date? I had a Feb interview and anxiously awaiting the decision
Yes 2/29. Since the third Thursday is this week I think maybe the late Feb and March interviewers will hear?Was your interview date after 2/15 (the third Thursday)? Wondering what my chance is of hearing a decision this Friday when I interviewed the first week of March.
For M3, you will do all your rotations in Peoria. This is actually a great thing. You’ll likely have more opportunity to work one on one with attendings and get great letters. Not to say you can’t do that in Chicago, but it’s just easier on a smaller campus. In M4, you can choose to do your rotations in the city pending that space is available. Chicago students will have first pick of Chicago electives.Got assigned to Peoria and yeah I’m bummed 😔 anyone know if we can do our rotations in Chicago as a M3/M4?
They are sending out more II?Just spoke with someone familiar with admissions today and they told me that they’re wrapping up interviews with the last round set for this month.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.