2023-2024 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A just now via email. Info session 10/12

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone still waiting from Sept? I'm curious how long they'll drag it out at this point.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone still waiting from Sept? I'm curious how long they'll drag it out at this point.
I’m still waiting from August, I got a 30 day message a couple days ago but now it just says under review

Members don't see this ad :)
All my folder items have been checked off except for my letters...

Did anyone else have their info session on 11/02 and are still waiting for a decision? My folder items never changed either. My portal still shows:
Thank you for interviewing at the Erie Campus, you will be notified when the committee makes a decision on your application.

My folder just marked off everything as complete, does this mean I will hear something soon? Did this happen to anyone and then they received their decision soon after? My admission status is still "Thank you for interviewing..."

My folder just marked off everything as complete, does this mean I will hear something soon? Did this happen to anyone and then they received their decision soon after? My admission status is still "Thank you for interviewing..."

Yeah you’ll likely hear about a decision soon. My folder items didn’t get marked off till AFTER I actually got my decision

I am sorry that happened to you. Did you try calling the Admissions office?

nah f them - dont wanna be near this school anyways lol. happy with another choice. held out some home for this crappy place

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
I sent in my interview literally July 28th and haven't received any notifications or updates since. Seems unprofessional. How are they expecting anyone to attend their school if most people already committed to other schools by this date?

Reactions: 1 users
I sent in my interview literally July 28th and haven't received any notifications or updates since. Seems unprofessional. How are they expecting anyone to attend their school if most people already committed to other schools by this date?
Same situation, it’s incredibly disrespectful…

+1 called in early Jan for updates from late October interview and “it’s still being reviewed.” Might as well just be an R

When in November, if you do not mind me asking? Also, did your folder items ever change?
My info session was 11/14!
oh that's weird how they ask for a follow up if they didn't give u a decision
I know that as the cycle goes a lot of schools will continue to gauge the applicants' interests before handing out a decision to maximize the number of students that do commit and enroll (I think?). I was asked about my interest in attending by another school that I interviewed at as well!

My info session was 11/14!

I know that as the cycle goes a lot of schools will continue to gauge the applicants' interests before handing out a decision to maximize the number of students that do commit and enroll (I think?). I was asked about my interest in attending by another school that I interviewed at as well!
Thanks for the reply! Did they get back to you after you sent in if you are interested or not?

Thanks for the reply! Did they get back to you after you sent in if you are interested or not?
NP! Nope, not yet! Hopefully I hear back soon... no matter what it may be :cryi:o_O

Just received an email asking if I was still interested in LDP pathway. I withdrew my application, this school is too disorganized and unprofessional to warrant any more interest. Best of luck to the rest of y'all

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Just received an email asking if I was still interested in LDP pathway. I withdrew my application, this school is too disorganized and unprofessional to warrant any more interest. Best of luck to the rest of y'all
This is embarrassing for them

Info session 11/7. Recieved call today they had a question about my application. Seems I am under review now.

A this morning, DSP

Got the 14 day message yesterday and an email last week wanting to confirm interest. Info session was 10/10

Reactions: 3 users
For all of us out here waiting months to hear back after our info sessions, I'd recommend listening to Build me up buttercup. I don't know why but this song gets it.

Reactions: 4 users
Withdrawing my A here! Good luck to all of you guys! You can do it!!

Why does LECOM email me if I’m interested in staying on the WL? This is the second email this month lol

Why does LECOM email me if I’m interested in staying on the WL? This is the second email this month lol
Same! Got a second email saying I’ll get a phone call if my file is chosen but I’m still on the waitlist. Hoping for some good news soon! Good luck everyone :)

I havent heard back yet, but how long does LECOM give you to submit your deposit?

Do they give As based on learning pathways you choose, cuz I chose DSP and that may have been more competitive.

Do they give As based on learning pathways you choose, cuz I chose DSP and that may have been more competitive.
Yep that’s what the admission lady told me , they judge and base ur application aligned with the study pathway u chose

My folder items were updated 2/23, a day after “continued interest in waitlist” email they sent on 2/22. Maybe that’s good news? lol

My folder items were updated 2/23, a day after “continued interest in waitlist” email they sent on 2/22. Maybe that’s good news? lol
My folder items have not been updated after receiving the continued interest in waitlist email so maybe this is a good sign? All the best!