2024-2025 Case Western Reserve

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

what does it mean if you don't get a zoom link email? do they reject post II or is it really just WL and defer?

Also did anyone else not get an email for a post interview survey after their interview day?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 zoom link. Obv dont wanna assume anything until it is stated but would be kind of frustrating to invite us to a zoom session just to defer or alt-list us. I think those of us who did get the link should be more optimistic!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For Case, does a II at this point in the cycle mean I’m interviewing for waitlist or is there a normal chance at a A?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What’s the source for this? Seems like lots of interview has gone out already
Per the MSAR, Case Western received 8,615 applications last year and interviewed 1,030, for a total interview percentage of roughly 12%!

The vast majority of applicants do not receive an interview, unfortunately.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1112.jpeg
    IMG_1112.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 484
For folks who got the A recently - is there anything we need to do? Just want to make sure I dont have to accept the acceptance or pay a deposit. Happy new year
No deposit, but I do think there is a form where you need to accept your acceptance! I only remember because I have an email confirmation that they're holding my seat.
 
No deposit, but I do think there is a form where you need to accept your acceptance! I only remember because I have an email confirmation that they're holding my seat.
You'll have to accept the offer, its in the portal. I don't think there was a deposit.
after putting in my SSN, the drop down doesn't appear. am i doing something wrong? as in, no "options below appear"
 
after putting in my SSN, the drop down doesn't appear. am i doing something wrong? as in, no "options below appear"
this is happening to me to where no save button or other options below are appearing after putting in my social security. aka it wont let me save the info. did you find a fix to the issue?
 
this is happening to me to where no save button or other options below are appearing after putting in my social security. aka it wont let me save the info. did you find a fix to the issue?
You're gonna wanna email them, seems like a common issue
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad