-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Case Western Reserve
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
mlg2215
Full Member
I interviewed 10/2 and in the post-interview survey email it says we’ll hear adcoms decision in 4-6 weeksFor people who interviewed 10/2 or after, will they let us know around 10/15 or is it gonna be in November?
charbelmar
Full Member
Intl student pre-II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
barbiedoc07
Full Member
OOS pre-II R! Complete 7/17
Last edited:
OOS pre-II R!
Complete date?
will the day after tomorrow be the zoom link day this year because of the long weekend?
Don’t schools have to wait until Oct 15 to let ppl know?will the day after tomorrow be the zoom link day this year because of the long weekend?
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Recommended to, not requiredDon’t schools have to wait until Oct 15 to let ppl know?
They tell people they got the A in a group meeting!What’s the zoom link day?
It happened in last year's thread! They usually send/email it the day of (whenever they decide to announce acceptances), so no need to stress about it until then!Wait what??? Did y’all get a link sent to you for this? So confused how this works
littlemoon520
Full Member
R, complete 7/31 *sighhhhhhhhhh*
TheHelper74
Full Member
R, complete 7/30
Hang in there. Blue skies ahead. Keep the faith!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LaCroixIsLife
Full Member
R complete 7/30. Good luck everyone!
do you know if this R is separate from CCLCM?Hang in there. Blue skies ahead. Keep the faith!
Last edited:
TheHelper74
Full Member
do you know if this R is separate from CCLM?
Yes. They are separate programs. The CCLCM R says it is separate from the University program. The same should be true in reverse.
Complete 7/16 and nothing still so I am
Nervous about where I’m at. Anyone else in July who haven’t had any news yet?
Nervous about where I’m at. Anyone else in July who haven’t had any news yet?
Complete 7/22 and no news!Complete 7/16 and nothing still so I am
Nervous about where I’m at. Anyone else in July who haven’t had any news yet?
Same here complete 7/19, stats far below average and no ties, but haven't been rejected? Not sure whyComplete 7/16 and nothing still so I am
Nervous about where I’m at. Anyone else in July who haven’t had any news yet?
You have 13 interviews!! Have more faith in yourself, you clearly have an excellent app. No news is good news 🙂 <3Same here complete 7/19, stats far below average and no ties, but haven't been rejected? Not sure why
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
Complete 7/16 and nothing still so I am
Nervous about where I’m at. Anyone else in July who haven’t had any news yet?
same here but 7/26. stats below average but significant ties so idk[emoji3]
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
No news either complete 7/18. Good luck to everyone!Complete 7/22 and no news!
It happened in last year's thread! They usually send/email it the day of (whenever they decide to announce acceptances), so no need to stress about it until then!
Last year they sent it out the work day before Oct 15th, which landed on Oct 13th.
seaweedbrain
Full Member
Complete 7/21, no news eitherComplete 7/16 and nothing still so I am
Nervous about where I’m at. Anyone else in July who haven’t had any news yet?
I don’t think the university is closed for indigenous people’s day according to their website. so zoom link day may just be on monday
That calmed my nerves so much!!! Thank you [emoji210] doc
II a few mins ago! Complete 8/10
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
southerncar
Full Member
Congrats. no response with 8/6II a few mins ago! Complete 8/10
someone got one at the same time as me from a complete date a couple weeks before me. i'm sure there's different committees reviewing apps and there's a solid shot yours hasn't been looked at yet. i believe 😎Congrats. no response with 8/6
brainrobot294444
Full Member
last year they interviewed 1030Can anyone provide any insight as to how many interviews CWRU conducts and roughly how many of those they've sent out?
seaweedbrain
Full Member
According to admit.org:Does anyone know how many students they accept each year? Not how many matriculate but rather how many actually get an offer of acceptance.
8,090 apps, 1,131 interviews, 529 acceptances
I hope your pillow is cold on both sides tn 🙏According to admit.org:
8,090 apps, 1,131 interviews, 529 acceptances
altruisticalpaca
New Member
Just received a zoom link.
D
deleted1125342
SAME I HOPE THIS IS GOOD NEWS!!
southerncar
Full Member
A zoom link for what?Just received a zoom link.
D
deleted1125342
A "check-in session" that maybe is a notification for acceptance? I hope!!! This is at least what has happened in previous years but I'm too afraid to celebrate right nowA zoom link for what?
OMG today is the zoom link day. omgomgomgJust received a zoom link.
aishahwjwodj
Full Member
Me too!! Fingers crossed🤞Just received a zoom link.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
are they done sending out zoom links.... Congrats to everyone who got it! I'm gonna go cry in a corner now.
D
deleted1125342
mid-September!When did you all interview (roughly)?
D
deleted1180326
me wondering where my zoom link at knowing i havent even gotten an II...
altruisticalpaca
New Member
I think 9/4, the very first interview date that was available.When did you all interview (roughly)?
aishahwjwodj
Full Member
I got one, interviewed 9/12