You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Colorado
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
You weren’t the first jumpscare, but definitely the politest
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
golgibody787
Full Member
Congrats! When are they scheduling out to?Sorry to jump scare people waiting for interview results, but +1 OOS II! Complete 8/5!
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Looks like we won’t be hearing today 🙁
But congrats to everyone who got interviews!
But congrats to everyone who got interviews!
Dachsy-Cycline
Full Member
Admit.org shows someone got an acceptance about 45 minutes ago 👀 teaaaa
Update: Now it shows two people
Update: Now it shows two people
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
Cycletrack is also showing an acceptanceAdmit.org shows someone got an acceptance about 45 minutes ago 👀 teaaaa
Til the end of next week currently!Congrats! When are they scheduling out to?
golgibody787
Full Member
Thanks! This is my dream school so I guess there’s still time.Til the end of next week currently!
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Hmmm. I hope they are doing waves and we didn’t miss the boat.Admit.org shows someone got an acceptance about 45 minutes ago 👀 teaaaa
Update: Now it shows two people
+1 OOS interview!!
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
3 acceptances on admit.org. Maybe they are calling rn?
Dachsy-Cycline
Full Member
That's what I'm thinking and its got me shaking3 acceptances on admit.org. Maybe they are calling rn?
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Yea I’m stressed. It’s 3:00 pm there so it kind of makes sense.That's what I'm thinking and its got me shaking
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
The people reporting acceptances received interviews 8/7 so I assume they interviewed on the first day?Yea I’m stressed. It’s 3:00 pm there so it kind of makes sense.
I received II a week+ later and interviewed second day.
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Congrats!! It’s an amazing school.+1 IS A! Interviewed in August, got the call about 2pm MDT
That means they started a hour ago. Maybe I did miss the boat.
Many congratulations!! Did you perhaps receive a residency form between the interview and now?+1 IS A! Interviewed in August, got the call about 2pm MDT
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Congrats!!IS A rural program! Just got the call and interviewed 8/21
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
Congrats! According to admit.org, the 3 admits were people who got their ii's on 8/7, so they're probably working down the line
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Hope so. HR is elevatedCongrats! According to admit.org, the 3 admits were people who got their ii's on 8/7, so they're probably working down the line
babseeb
Full Member
i missed the boat too. best of luck to you friend, you aren't alone!Congrats!! It’s an amazing school.
That means they started a hour ago. Maybe I did miss the boat.
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
It’s been a hour of calls and they are still on the first day. The boat is still within reach 🙂i missed the boat too. best of luck to you friend, you aren't alone!
Do you know how long they usually call for?It’s been a hour of calls and they are still on the first day. The boat is still within reach 🙂
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
No idea, just basing it off of sdn and admitDo you know how long they usually call for?
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
Someone else got in on cycletrack
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
What’s the total on cycle track? It’s still at 3 on admit. I assume they will stop at 5:00 Colorado time so still 1.5 hoursSomeone else got in on cycletrack
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
2What’s the total on cycle track? It’s still at 3 on admit. I assume they will stop at 5:00 Colorado time so still 1.5 hours
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
Now it's 3 on cycletrack
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
Unless it's the same people, things seem to be moving along
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
I hope they get to the second interview day. Or maybe they’ll wait till Friday.Unless it's the same people, things seem to be moving along
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
When was the second day?I hope they get to the second interview day. Or maybe they’ll wait till Friday.
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
10/21 was the first, 10/23 second, and so on. They have Wednesday and Friday interviews.When was the second day?
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Just got a call and thought it was for Colorado but alas it was a random call about the election 🙁
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
Looks like they stopped posting today
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
See y’all Friday hopefullyLooks like they stopped posting today
I didn’t. I asked about it and he said it’ll come when it comes and not to stressMany congratulations!! Did you perhaps receive a residency form between the interview and now?
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Thanks for asking! And congrats again.I didn’t. I asked about it and he said it’ll come when it comes and not to stress
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Previous year threads show Colorado only had 1 day of acceptances//calling. Did we miss the boat or did they not get through as many people?
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
Probably the latter, because if they got through everyone from August, we would hear a lot more people here announce their resultsPrevious year threads show Colorado only had 1 day of acceptances//calling. Did we miss the boat or did they not get through as many people?
My guess is that they're announcing the acceptances from each interview day exactly 56 days apart
So yesterday we heard about the 8/21 interview day acceptances
Tomorrow we may hear about the 8/23 interview day acceptances
And on Wednesday, 10/23, we may hear about the 8/28 interview day acceptances
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
Another theory I have is that they decided to announce all the August IS acceptances yesterday and will announce all the August OOS acceptances another day
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Interesting theories. I’m hoping tmrw we will find out some good news.Another theory I have is that they decided to announce all the August IS acceptances yesterday and will announce all the August OOS acceptances another day
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
ya’ll ready for day 2 of neurotically waiting for a phone call that may not even come
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
I'm pretty sure Dean SooHoo said he had a conference next week during my interview day, so it's a very real possibility that we may see a flood of results todayya’ll ready for day 2 of neurotically waiting for a phone call that may not even come
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
Unless they want to torture us by having us wait 10 more days
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
I’m going to fly to Colorado to complainUnless they want to torture us by having us wait 10 more days
babseeb
Full Member
book an extra seat caz i'm coming withI’m going to fly to Colorado to complain
I hope y'all hear some results soon. And a shout out to all those hoping and waiting for IIs.I'm pretty sure Dean SooHoo said he had a conference next week during my interview day, so it's a very real possibility that we may see a flood of results today