2024-2025 Colorado

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS A interviewed 8/23!
Jurassic Park Hold Onto Your Butts GIF


Congratulations on the call! Best of luck to everyone that interviewed around these dates...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My app has been under review for almost a month on my application portal, but I haven't heard anything from them. Does this mean I'm getting an R?
 
My app has been under review for almost a month on my application portal, but I haven't heard anything from them. Does this mean I'm getting an R?
No not necessarily, I interviewed in august, and I haven't heard anything since. It seems like they've only sent acceptances to those on the first two interview days (8/21 and 8/23). They also told me that they will let you know if you're rejected.
 
Just wondering but have those who have received acceptances been given financial information / scholarship information already? Or is this something we’d have to wait a while to know?
 
Just wondering but have those who have received acceptances been given financial information / scholarship information already? Or is this something we’d have to wait a while to know?
Not yet! I believe we have to fill out FAFSA and our residency form before they start talking about aid packages, and neither of those have come out yet.
 

Cycle Update:​

Admissions Tracker​

Updated Nov. 4, 2024​

  • Primary Applications: 10,404
  • Secondary Applications: 6,138
  • Interviewed Applicants: 270
  • Offers of Admission: 43
From the md admissions page.
Nice, so lots more interviews to go out.

Although I suppose “Interviewed applicants” is a different metric than Vandy’s “Interview invitations” on their tracker.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad