-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Colorado
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ghostpants512
Admitted-MD
Has anyone who interviewed on 9/11 heard anything or are they still notifying earlier interview dates? During my interview day, Dr. SooHoo also mentioned that results would be trickling in the week of 10/15.
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
Has anyone who interviewed on 9/11 heard anything or are they still notifying earlier interview dates? During my interview day, Dr. SooHoo also mentioned that results would be trickling in the week of 10/15.
From what it looks like they only sent results for one interview day so far
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Only thing we’ve seen here is people from the first interview date that were instate started getting results on Wednesday. Silence since then.Has anyone who interviewed on 9/11 heard anything or are they still notifying earlier interview dates? During my interview day, Dr. SooHoo also mentioned that results would be trickling in the week of 10/15.
ghostpants512
Admitted-MD
Thank you for the update. Btw, how do you put your LM score and application results thus far below your name?Only thing we’ve seen here is people from the first interview date that were instate started getting results on Wednesday. Silence since then.
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Press your profile pic and then press signature and then type it inThank you for the update. Btw, how do you put your LM score and application results thus far below your name?
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Yea this is annoying. Only 2:30 in Colorado so still some hope.
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
I wouldn't hold out. The other August interview days primarily had people from other time zones, so if they were planning to do it today, they probably would have started calling people much earlier in the day.Yea this is annoying. Only 2:30 in Colorado so still some hope.
Then again, there's still a chance
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Annoying but it is what it is. They probably are busier this week than they expected to be. They have lives tooI wouldn't hold out. The other August interview days primarily had people from other time zones, so if they were planning to do it today, they probably would have started calling people much earlier in the day.
Then again, there's still a chance
At this point, que sera, sera. I’ve waited this long, I can wait more.Annoying but it is what it is. They probably are busier this week than they expected to be. They have lives too
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Yea another hour of Colorado breaking our hearts. I feel like a teenager waiting for a girl to snap them back.At this point, que sera, sera. I’ve waited this long, I can wait more.
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Any predictions on when some more offers will be sent ? Also did anyone reach out to the admissions office about the delay?
I predict wed at 11:33:11 CST #teamalbatrossAny predictions on when some more offers will be sent ? Also did anyone reach out to the admissions office about the delay?
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Alright everyone. Will tomorrow be the day.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Same. Maybe admissions are delayed because of this? even though someone last week was accepted and said they didn't receive it either. At least we know the admissions team at CUSOM is awake though.The Delayed Residency form email literally made jump (and feel dread because I thought it was an R/WL....)
babseeb
Full Member
yea possibly - they apparently are awake :,)Same. Maybe admissions are delayed because of this? even though someone last week was accepted and said they didn't receive it either. At least we know the admissions team at CUSOM is awake though.
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
I now doubt they will release any decisions this week. Last year, there was about a two week gap between the first two decision release days.
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Yea I have the same feeling. Maybe they’ll just do a big wave next week. Kind of lost hope. Wish they didn’t tell my interview group it would absolutely be last week.I now doubt they will release any decisions this week. Last year, there was about a two week gap between the first two decision release days.
babseeb
Full Member
that is crazy, they told my interview group (Day 3 - please correct me if I'm wrong, anyone who interviewed 8/26) that it would not be the first week, but probably the next few weeks. I remember SooHoo saying not to expect it the first week caz they have something going on I thinkYea I have the same feeling. Maybe they’ll just do a big wave next week. Kind of lost hope. Wish they didn’t tell my interview group it would absolutely be last week.
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Interesting. So he explicitly said it wouldn’t be last week in your interview? He said the opposite in mine the week before lol.that is crazy, they told my interview group (Day 3 - please correct me if I'm wrong, anyone who interviewed 8/26) that it would not be the first week, but probably the next few weeks. I remember SooHoo saying not to expect it the first week caz they have something going on I think
babseeb
Full Member
ya he explicitly said thatInteresting. So he explicitly said it wouldn’t be last week in your interview? He said the opposite in mine the week before lol.
he said he has "something going on" the week of Oct 15 and said "not to worry if we didn't get a call right away" - he mentioned sometime nearing the end of October
I recall him saying something about camping but I'm not sure if he was just joking... :,)
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Wow ok I wish I knew that last week. So I guess I’ll just stop predicting the call. Maybe we’ll hear next week.ya he explicitly said that
he said he has "something going on" the week of Oct 15 and said "not to worry if we didn't get a call right away" - he mentioned sometime nearing the end of October
I recall him saying something about camping but I'm not sure if he was just joking... :,)
babseeb
Full Member
yea that's crazy you were told something different... sorry about that :/Wow ok I wish I knew that last week. So I guess I’ll just stop predicting the call. Maybe we’ll hear next week.
I'm just confused because it seems like every interview day cohort was told something slightly different. I guess all we can do is wait and see.
We interviewed the same day and I remember him saying the same thing. If he suddenly became busy, fine by me. Gives me more time to think of my Halloween costume 😅Interesting. So he explicitly said it wouldn’t be last week in your interview? He said the opposite in mine the week before lol.
Dachsy-Cycline
Full Member
+1 OOS A (Although I goofed and put my permanent address as my parent's CO address so might've been considered IS??)!!! Interviewed 8/21
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
Congrats! When did they call?+1 OOS A (Although I goofed and put my permanent address as my parent's CO address so might've been considered IS??)!!! Interviewed 8/21
Dachsy-Cycline
Full Member
3:30ish MSTCongrats! When did they call?
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Congrats!!!+1 OOS A (Although I goofed and put my permanent address as my parent's CO address so might've been considered IS??)!!! Interviewed 8/21
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
So they are still on 8/21 interview day. Maybe this Friday we’ll hear for the next interview day?3:30ish MST
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
babseeb
Full Member
perhaps - do they send As out on Fridays? Idk if they did last fridaySo they are still on 8/21 interview day. Maybe this Friday we’ll hear for the next interview day?
i just gotta sit tight and wait - i was third interview day :,)
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
They do send out A’s in previous year threads on Friday. But not last week. Maybe they are crawling and doing a few every Wednesday.perhaps - do they send As out on Fridays? Idk if they did last friday
i just gotta sit tight and wait - i was third interview day :,)
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Was it Dean SooHoo who called? Just wondering since some said he’d be busy this week and last3:30ish MST
Dachsy-Cycline
Full Member
Yes it was! 🙂Was it Dean SooHoo who called? Just wondering since some said he’d be busy this week and last
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Nice. Congrats again! it’s a great school.Yes it was! 🙂
Dachsy-Cycline
Full Member
Thank you so much! Been in Los Angeles for 7ish years but it's 20 minutes from my family home so It's very excitingNice. Congrats again! it’s a great school.
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
That’s awesome! There were a bunch of Cali people in my interview group. Do you think you’ll live at home then? Sounds like a perfect deal.Thank you so much! Been in Los Angeles for 7ish years but it's 20 minutes from my family home so It's very exciting
Dachsy-Cycline
Full Member
Lol that would be nice but my parents enjoy their empty nest too much. I have a friend at the school and he said almost everyone lives right off campus at the same apartment complex so it's like freshman year again so I'll probably do thatThat’s awesome! There were a bunch of Cali people in my interview group. Do you think you’ll live at home then? Sounds like a perfect deal.
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Oh nice!Lol that would be nice but my parents enjoy their empty nest too much. I have a friend at the school and he said almost everyone lives right off campus at the same apartment complex so it's like freshman year again so I'll probably do that
Crown-Jewel
Full Member
Why wouldn’t they call on Thursday too? Do they have specific days they call then?They do send out A’s in previous year threads on Friday. But not last week. Maybe they are crawling and doing a few every Wednesday.
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Not sure but previous threads were Wednesdays and fridays from what I saw.Why wouldn’t they call on Thursday too? Do they have specific days they call then?
I think it has to do with Dr. SooHoo's personal schedule. Wednesday might be his time off during the week.Why wouldn’t they call on Thursday too? Do they have specific days they call then?
greaseball01
New Member
IS interviewed 8/21 and haven't heard back yet. My friend who also interviewed IS 8/21 received A around 2:30 pm 10/23.
Last edited:
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
We’re all waiting as well. People still are being accepted from the 10/21 batch so hang in!IS interviewed 8/21 and haven't heard back yet. My friend who also interviewed IS 8/21 received A around 2:30 pm 10/2.
Crown-Jewel
Full Member
I interviewed OOS 8/28, hoping today is the day! Best of luck today everybody!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Hoping as well. Looking at
previous year threads, they are known to tell us one day and then send decisions later. So who knows when they’ll send it. But hoping as well!I interviewed OOS 8/28, hoping today is the day! Best of luck today everybody!
Crown-Jewel
Full Member
What do you mean by "one day"? I don't think I followed what you saidHoping as well. Looking at
previous year threads, they are known to tell us one day and then send decisions later. So who knows when they’ll send it. But hoping as well!
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
I
Well for example they told me it would be last week, and it wasn’t. And in previous threads they said it would be like for example October 16, but they didn’t release decisions until later day.What do you mean by "one day"? I don't think I followed what you said
OOS A interviewed 8/23!
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
OOS A interviewed 8/23!
Congrats! When did you get the call?