2024-2025 Commonwealth (Geisinger)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m sure this has been asked but what’s the MMI like here. Mainly situational or does it still have to do with you as an applicant? I’ve had other interviews but this is my first MMI.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just some advice for people getting deferred, I interviewed the very first day of interviews and got deferred the first wave of decisions. I got accepted yesterday, so there is hope. It's honestly best to stay calm because only after I stopped stressing did I get an A. Hoping the best for all of you!
did you send a letter after you were deferred? If so was it an LOI?
 
I never interviewed and got a deferral email...is this a pre II hold or a mistake??
 
+1 deferred. Does anyone ever get rejected straight up by now or only deferred and then they never hear back if it’s a rejection? Hope that makes sense.
I checked last year’s thread and it seems like almost no one gets a post-II rejection, either a A or deferral. I think there’s still a chance for us to get an A until they move us to alternate list in April, and some people this year have gotten off deferral already too 🙂 So fingers crossed
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't.
So been silence for like 40 days for me now after being deferred last month. I'm guessing we just will hear nothing until an R in like June?

i interviewd back in october lol... so over this process
yeah lol i interviewed october 7 and deferred last month idk when to expect anything since they said it could be after any committee meeting