You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Indiana
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
dococt25
Full Member
2 of my classmates have not heard back post interview.Has anyone not heard back from their interview?
lean.idler
Full Member
I wishDoes anyone know when the campus assignments are being released??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how many students are currently in the accepted group chat?
There's 173 in the GroupMe and 83 in the Discord. 14 people (myself included) in the GroupMe reported getting campus assignments this past Friday (5/2). 12/14 were at regional campuses. We haven't been able to figure out why certain people heard Friday and others haven't.
Hungryogre5520
Full Member
Any current IU med students I can DM to talk abt campus placements?
lean.idler
Full Member
YeahDid all the accepted students get their campus placements?
Hey! Does anyone know where I can get tuition rate for all 4 years? I can’t seem to find it online just the first year
lean.idler
Full Member
it's not out but the estimate we were given is 39346/65824 for IS/OOSHey! Does anyone know where I can get tuition rate for all 4 years? I can’t seem to find it online just the first year
dancingtildawn
Full Member
When do you guys think we'll see some WL movement?
Do you know if this is with the cost of attendance?it's not out but the estimate we were given is 39346/65824 for IS/OOS
lean.idler
Full Member
What I typed is the tuitionDo you know if this is with the cost of attendance?
Ok thank you!!What I typed is the tuition
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dococt25
Full Member
Im guessing in 2 weeks. Last year there wasn't much movement til like the 23rd.When do you guys think we'll see some WL movement?
queenbeeturnsthree
New Member
Has anyone gotten any scholarship updates since the plan to enroll deadline on the 1st?
dancingtildawn
Full Member
Based on previous years, there will probably be some movement tomorrow! Fingers crossed!!!Hey all,
I got the waitlist notification from IUSM on April 28th. Does anyone know if there has been any waitlist movement? I know campus assignments started going out the first week of May.
dancingtildawn
Full Member
Anyone get off the WL today?
Nope 🥹Anyone get off the WL today?
dancingtildawn
Full Member
Let's hope so!!!Tuesday after memorial day seems like a good day to pull students off the waitlist
dancingtildawn
Full Member
Not that I am aware of 🙁 this is agonizing!!!any waitlist movement today? hoping for movement soon 🤞🤞
Creative_Resolve
New Member
I got an A in the physical mail yesterday!
If anyone is going to Muncie, let me know.
Does anyone know when/how the school will contact us about the rest of the other forms, BLS cert, etc...?
Thanks!
If anyone is going to Muncie, let me know.
Does anyone know when/how the school will contact us about the rest of the other forms, BLS cert, etc...?
Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!! Were you placed on the waitlist before your A?I got an A in the physical mail yesterday!
If anyone is going to Muncie, let me know.
Does anyone know when/how the school will contact us about the rest of the other forms, BLS cert, etc...?
Thanks!
Creative_Resolve
New Member
Yep! I interviewed in early January and was waitlisted at the end of April.
dococt25
Full Member
What are your stats? Also, when was the letter sent.Yep! I interviewed in early January and was waitlisted at the end of April.
dancingtildawn
Full Member
How exciting!! Congrats!!!!I got an A in the physical mail yesterday!
If anyone is going to Muncie, let me know.
Does anyone know when/how the school will contact us about the rest of the other forms, BLS cert, etc...?
Thanks!
Creative_Resolve
New Member
Looks like the letter was dated May 23rdWhat are your stats? Also, when was the letter sent.
Did you get a phone call as well? A family friend told me that they will call you from the campus that gets the opening.Bruh. I got the A too. My mail got delivered to my neighbor and they just brought it too me[emoji23]
Congrats!! Was it updated on the portal too?Bruh. I got the A too. My mail got delivered to my neighbor and they just brought it too me![]()
I just got the letter in the mail
dococt25
Full Member
I did not get a phone call. Also portal did not update. This feels soooo crazy. The fact they messed it up in the mail is hilarious.Did you get a phone call as well? A family friend told me that they will call you from the campus that gets the opening.
Creative_Resolve
New Member
Congratulations!Fort Wayne campus!
Creative_Resolve
New Member
I didn't get any phone call either. The mail just showed up lol.Did you get a phone call as well? A family friend told me that they will call you from the campus that gets the opening.
dococt25
Full Member
Does anyone know how to access the accepted students groupchat? Would you mind sharing please? Thank you!!
GroupMe - Join the group for IUSM Accepted Students '29
GroupMe - Join the group for IUSM Accepted Students '29
groupme.com
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im so happy to see this and am so proud of you!! I remember you applying with me in the 2022-23 cycle. Glad to see you made it in. Congrats brother/sister!!!I just got the letter in the mail
lg37121826
New Member
Received my acceptance to the urban medicine program today by mail. Are there any current students in the program I can talk to?
dancingtildawn
Full Member
Still waiting 🙁 was told by a few that because it’s such a large school that there’s a pretty good chance to get off the WL…Anyone else still waiting 😭😭😭 I’m genuinely so anxious