2025-2026 Indiana

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know what we have to fill out for scholarship stuff besides fafsa?
It says on the matriculant portal that that is the "key form" but that additionally there is an "IUSM Application for Financial Assistance" that is "the other form that can be completed." No idea how important that one is, but those are the two forms mentioned on the portal.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have not but no news is good news for me so I am going to take it as a positive. Since it fell on a Saturday, maybe they will release them next Monday?
I called to ask that of the admissions office and she said they were being mailed out Friday, yesterday. Good luck all.
 
Has anyone heard anything yet?
No, though I wasn't expecting to as I interviewed at the very end of october. Just for reference, during my interview they told me to not expect to hear back until 2026, and that that wasn't a reflection of how likely I am to get in or not. Just that they have a lot of applicants to go through and whatnot
 
No, though I wasn't expecting to as I interviewed at the very end of october. Just for reference, during my interview they told me to not expect to hear back until 2026, and that that wasn't a reflection of how likely I am to get in or not. Just that they have a lot of applicants to go through and whatnot
This is crushing seeing this as someone who hasn’t gotten their interview date yet. Can i ask when you got your II?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, though I wasn't expecting to as I interviewed at the very end of october. Just for reference, during my interview they told me to not expect to hear back until 2026, and that that wasn't a reflection of how likely I am to get in or not. Just that they have a lot of applicants to go through and whatnot
Interesting. I interviewed beginning of October and was hoping to hear this month.... but doesn't seem like anyone has received anything yet?
 
A bit higher up in the thread somebody posted they called admissions and they said they sent them out Friday.

Two people posted on admit.org that they received As yesterday. One interviewed 9/2 and the other 9/8. So people are hearing back, just may not use/post on here.
 
A bit higher up in the thread somebody posted they called admissions and they said they sent them out Friday.

Two people posted on admit.org that they received As yesterday. One interviewed 9/2 and the other 9/8. So people are hearing back, just may not use/post on here.
So maybe they aren't to the October interviews yet?
 
A bit higher up in the thread somebody posted they called admissions and they said they sent them out Friday.

Two people posted on admit.org that they received As yesterday. One interviewed 9/2 and the other 9/8. So people are hearing back, just may not use/post on here.
9/2 and 9/8 don't fall on Wednesdays so I would assume that it was when they received their interview dates (but they actually interviewed in October) .....I also received an interview date on 9/8 for an October interview so it tracks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how long did it take them to verify yall's prereqs? or, to put it another way, have any late september/early october II people gotten their prereqs checked yet?!
 
Hello. Got the A in Mid-October, and recently the campus assignment tab changed to say that I had been assigned to a campus, but then didn't tell me campus that I was assigned to 😭. Has this happened to anyone else?
 
Got the A! Received an email on Thursday. Interviewed 10/1/25. LM: 80. OOS. Anyone know if I have to respond in writing? It only says that I have to do so on their website, but the portal doesn't mention anything about responding in writing.
You have to send them the form saying you want to matriculate. You can just send it digitally. I emailed it but I assume it can be uploaded to the portal as well.
 
You have to send them the form saying you want to matriculate. You can just send it digitally. I emailed it but I assume it can be uploaded to the portal as well.
I also never received a physical letter. What form are you talking about and where can I find it? The only email I got was telling me to rank campuses which I did. I called them today and they told me it would come but its been almost 2 weeks and I live in Indianapolis... I can't find anything about it on the portal either.
 
I also never received a physical letter. What form are you talking about and where can I find it? The only email I got was telling me to rank campuses which I did. I called them today and they told me it would come but its been almost 2 weeks and I live in Indianapolis... I can't find anything about it on the portal either.
I got the email on 11/20 and then received the letter on 11/28, so yours should be in the mail.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone where who interviewed RD say what the situational question was? If you don’t want to share specifics can you at least say if it was similar to the ED one (smoking)?
 
I also never received a physical letter. What form are you talking about and where can I find it? The only email I got was telling me to rank campuses which I did. I called them today and they told me it would come but its been almost 2 weeks and I live in Indianapolis... I can't find anything about it on the portal either.
Here's a copy of the form they sent me, I initially missed it because it's pretty confusing but they are pretty easygoing with that timing (from what I've seen)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y5fYC1eeKhYxjog8p4jubSf6heE61WAN/view?usp=sharing