naomisplittorff
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GroupMe - Join the group for IUSOM ‘30 - Evansville
GroupMe - Join the group for IUSOM ‘30 - Evansville
groupme.com
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
With campus assignments starting to roll out, some people in the IUSM GroupMe have started creating smaller GroupMes for each regional campus. I'll link the ones that have been made so far, and try to update as they come in. Click each regional campus name for the link 🙂
South Bend:
Indy:
Bloomington:
Evansville: GroupMe - Join the group for IUSOM ‘30 - Evansville
West Lafayette:
Idk about that specifically, but I do know that if you received a scholarship you get placement priority so at least all scholarship people get placed before anybody else.I think they'll come out May 8th. Usually they come out the first or second week of May.
Does anyone know if submitting the campus placement form later gives you lower priority? (like someone accepted in December vs someone accepted in March)
Here is the one for Fort Wayne! GroupMe - Join the group for IUSM - Fort WayneWith campus assignments starting to roll out, some people in the IUSM GroupMe have started creating smaller GroupMes for each regional campus. I'll link the ones that have been made so far, and try to update as they come in. Click each regional campus name for the link 🙂
South Bend:
Indy:
Bloomington:
Evansville:
West Lafayette:
Here's the one for Muncie: GroupMe - Join the group for IUSM - MuncieWith campus assignments starting to roll out, some people in the IUSM GroupMe have started creating smaller GroupMes for each regional campus. I'll link the ones that have been made so far, and try to update as they come in. Click each regional campus name for the link 🙂
South Bend:
Indy:
Bloomington:
Evansville:
West Lafayette:
Congrats! By mail? If so, when was it post-marked?Accepted to Fort Wayne campus 😭 Can't believe it
Yes, by mail! Letter is dated May 15th.Congrats! By mail? If so, when was it post-marked?
Does it have the same date on the envelope? Just curious when they mailed it out.Yes, by mail! Letter is dated May 15th.
Ahh sorry I'm still in shock and didn't read closely enough. Postmarked date is May 19th. I live very close to the Indy campus/admissions office.Does it have the same date on the envelope? Just curious when they mailed it out.
Were you on the waitlist?Ahh sorry I'm still in shock and didn't read closely enough. Postmarked date is May 19th. I live very close to the Indy campus/admissions office.
Are you an international applicant?did anyone get an email about verifying status in the US?
noAre you an international applicant?
What did the email say?
Congrats! By mail or email?hey so JK actually!! +1 A to Gary campus!!!!!!!!!! crazy i was about to get on a plane too
I checked the portal and the offer letter was posted there!Congrats! By mail or email?
Yes I was.Were you on the waitlist?
Hi I got this email how long did it take for you to get the acceptance? did you respond anything to it/ call admissions office?did anyone get an email about verifying status in the US?
Congrats! Were you an alternate? Did you get mail or is the portal updated?+1 is a!
For me, I was on the AL. And I got both a physical letter and my portal updated the same day.Congrats! Were you an alternate? Did you get mail or is the portal updated?
Is it over for anybody still on the WL at this point? Really difficult not to feel like all this has been false hope 🙁 I interviewed in October.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.