Hopefulmedstudent1011
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Better that than acceptances I guess, at least for us on the waitlist!99% sure it’s just people withdrawing 😭
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Better that than acceptances I guess, at least for us on the waitlist!99% sure it’s just people withdrawing 😭
THANK YOU 🙏just withdrew my oos A - hope it goes to someone here!
As someone who is on the OOS Waitlist, sad to see you go...but love to watch you leave 😆just withdrew my oos A - hope it goes to someone here!
waitlist bc mine didn't drop 🙁OOS WL dropped by just one for me— guessing it’s still people withdrawing?
My poor friend, are you like #1 on the WL?😭😭waitlist bc mine didn't drop 🙁
I received a need based grant after submitting my parent’s financial infoDid anyone who was accepted IS receive any financial aid?
withdrawing 🙁Are people getting in off the waitlist now? Or is it still withdrawing?
Has the IS waitlist not moved for anyone at all since yesterday? At the beginning of the day yesterday I had only moved 2 spots but nothing since then.
IS Accepted!!!!!!!!! Started at #8.
Woohoo! I'm sitting at #8 rn, let's do it again lol!IS Accepted!!!!!!!!! Started at #8.
Chilling at #35, my hope is slowly trickling out......Sitting at #15 for OOS WL down from 22
Same hereOOS WL moved for me last night by one, down two from when I last posted.
I moved from #19 to #15 this MondayNo movement for IS this whole week ;-;
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.