2024-2025 Loyola (Stritch)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cool quick turn around! I got accepted in Dec. but was putting it off (my own inability to focus) but submitted mid March. The turn around was quick
I submitted it in mid-February after being accepted, and I have not yet received a response. So I guess it just shows how much they want you! haha
 
Saw earlier that they sent Rs saying they are done interviewing. But.... why haven't I gotten an R yet. There's gotta be a point to sending Rs out in waves right? I just wanna know if I should send an LOI now lol.

Same thing here
According to cycle track, this looks like the first year they are sending the R’s in waves. They told me that they would finish interviewing in February.
Honestly, I feel like they are actually done interviewing but probably sending out R’s in waves due to the sheer volume of applicants they receive. That would be my guess, but I have no clue.
 
Same thing here
According to cycle track, this looks like the first year they are sending the R’s in waves. They told me that they would finish interviewing in February.
Honestly, I feel like they are actually done interviewing but probably sending out R’s in waves due to the sheer volume of applicants they receive. That would be my guess, but I have no clue.
they def did finish interviewing since on my friends interview day they said that that was the last day they had scheduled for interviews
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got placed into the CC a while back. But, I have already submitted a letter of intent and an update letter stating what I have been doing 5 weeks after my interview. So, should I send another update letter? The problem is that much of my activities are already set in fruition, so I can't really provide a substantial update. This is my top school, so... are we cooked chat?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got placed into the CC a while back. But, I have already submitted a letter of intent and an update letter stating what I have been doing 5 weeks after my interview. So, should I send another update letter? The problem is that much of my activities are already set in fruition, so I can't really provide a substantial update. This is my top school, so... are we cooked chat?
I'm in a surprisingly similar position—not entirely sure what to send either, but it feels worth a shot, I think.
 
I'm in a surprisingly similar position—not entirely sure what to send either, but it feels worth a shot, I think.
You guys think it's good to submit this letter in the middle of April. I believe the EAC meets twice a month. But, I want to know if this would be considered too late...
 
Last edited:
does anyone know when we will hear about financial aid/scholarship? I emailed them this week but have not heard back. In the portal I can see the estimated COA, but nothing else.
I got an email after my acceptance with portal set up instructions and in that email it says “your financial aid award package will be available in early April”. Haven’t gotten anything but also can’t see COA in my portal. I’m assuming we will hear about aid soon regarding that sentence in the email??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
[emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]]k “need scholarship” its crazy