2025-2026 Loyola (Stritch)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS II! Excited to go in person. How was the experience for everyone. I have never been to Chicago area before either, so any recommendations?
 
On Interview Day, I recall we were told to submit a Parent Data Form in addition to the FAFSA, with its deadline also being in March. Is the Parent Data Form only to be filled out by accepted applicants, or can applicants who have yet to receive their decisions also fill this out? I tried to look in the AMP portal and on their website, but I couldn't find it (maybe I'm not looking hard enough).
Only admitted students can apply according to this link
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have more info on this? Are they done sending out iis?
I'd assume so, since the last day of interviews is ongoing right now.

As far as those asking about waitlist movement, could theoretically happen now till commit to enroll. It's been a while since my cycle but most movement occured around the deadlines where you parse down acceptances.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How is the post interview acceptance rate. My anxiety is getting to me since I wasn't in this recent wave of Acceptances despite my interview being 02/11.
 
How is the post interview acceptance rate. My anxiety is getting to me since I wasn't in this recent wave of Acceptances despite my interview being 02/11.
I have been told that admissions meets every 2nd and 4th Monday of each month and decisions come out the Wednesday after so you might hear something then.