2024-2025 Loyola (Stritch)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

congrats on your acceptance!
I am also on continued consideration since December, hopping to see movement soon.
Do they email you that you are on the Continued Consideration list? Or if you haven't heard anything past the date they said you should hear does that mean you are continued consideration?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do they email you that you are on the Continued Consideration list? Or if you haven't heard anything past the date they said you should hear does that mean you are continued consideration?
No, they will send you an email and update the portal saying you’re in continued consideration. Am sure you will hear back from them soon, they just taking their time.
 
I emailed them a couple weeks ago and they said that their interview season runs through the end of February, but did not provide an exact date of when the last II's go out.
Thanks. Feb ends in 10 days, so I'm trying to stay hopeful, but I know they usually send a big wave of Rs in the first week of Mar
 
Hi! I've been accepted for a while, and just put Stritch in as 'Plan to Enroll' in the CYMS tool Wednesday. I went to check out my portal today, but all the sidebar information with student resources, white coat rsvp, retreat registration, etc, is gone. Has anyone else experienced this??

All my admissions decision info is still there and the same, but just wondering why the student resources have disappeared
 
Hi! I've been accepted for a while, and just put Stritch in as 'Plan to Enroll' in the CYMS tool Wednesday. I went to check out my portal today, but all the sidebar information with student resources, white coat rsvp, retreat registration, etc, is gone. Has anyone else experienced this??

All my admissions decision info is still there and the same, but just wondering why the student resources have disappeared
They are probably updating it! If I recall correctly, a lot of the information was from last year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone planning to just withdraw their application if they haven’t heard anything yet? I know their website says don’t apply more than twice as they won’t consider it unless you get approval from the dean or something
 
I think even if you withdraw your app at this point that it’ll still count because they’ve likely read it already
Is anyone planning to just withdraw their application if they haven’t heard anything yet? I know their website says don’t apply more than twice as they won’t consider it unless you get approval from the dean or something
 
hey y'all, i noticed that there's an "FAQ" under the Welcome page in the portal that is completely blank. i have not received a decision. yet but i don't remember ever seeing an FAQ page ever so idk this means anything... i'm crashing out lmao
 
Last edited:
hey y'all, i noticed that there's an "FAQ" under the Welcome page in the portal that is completely blank. i have not received a decision. yet but i don't remember ever seeing an FAQ page ever so idk this means anything... i'm crashing out lmao
They are redoing a lot of the portal right now and its individual tabs right now. I would not read too much into it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS WL, interviewed on 12/3

Finally happy I got a response after so much time lol. But congrats to everyone who got the A! You guys are amazing
Congratulations- I know they have good waitlist momentum. Can you confirm whether it was a waitlist or “continued consideration” ?
 
Congratulations- I know they have good waitlist momentum. Can you confirm whether it was a waitlist or “continued consideration” ?
I was also WL today. To my understanding, there is a continued consideration list right now, and that formally becomes a waitlist on May 15. Out of curiosity, where/ what have you seen about Stritch having "good waitlist momentum." Would love to hear some good news rn😅
 
I was also WL today. To my understanding, there is a continued consideration list right now, and that formally becomes a waitlist on May 15. Out of curiosity, where/ what have you seen about Stritch having "good waitlist momentum." Would love to hear some good news rn😅
That was the impression I got when I scanned through last years thread!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes. I called and emailed them. I do it pretty much every month after their answer became weirdly delayed. They let the phone ring, I leave voicemails with everything, and they don't call back and they never answer my email, despite saying "if you have any questions, please contact-". Pretty unprofessional lol
 
Yes. I called and emailed them. I do it pretty much every month after their answer became weirdly delayed. They let the phone ring, I leave voicemails with everything, and they don't call back and they never answer my email, despite saying "if you have any questions, please contact-". Pretty unprofessional lol
+1 signed up for a virtual information session last spring and took time off from work to attend. When the time came no zoom link was sent so I sent them an email asking where it was. They responded a month later saying it had been cancelled… okay fair enough… so I signed up for the next one, took time off from work again to attend and same thing happened. Embarrassing from them.