2024-2025 Maryland

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i’m so confused about how the process works. does the committee meet like right after u interview (and they just don’t notify u for a while) or like in the 4-6 week time frame and then you get your decision right after they meet? like how do they remember you if the interviewers go to a committee meeting 4-6 weeks later
 
not sure how the process works but they interview around 500–600 people every year within like a five-month timeframe, all while reviewing over 6,000 applications. I’m assuming they take notes during the interviews and revisit them in order, which probably takes about "4–6 weeks". Try not to stress too much lol, things are moving along and im sure youll here from them soon!
i’m so confused about how the process works. does the committee meet like right after u interview (and they just don’t notify u for a while) or like in the 4-6 week time frame and then you get your decision right after they meet? like how do they remember you if the interviewers go to a committee meeting 4-6 weeks later
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it may be late in their cycle by now; for context I received my II mid-October and when I went to schedule, the earliest available dates were already in January.
 
Is Maryland extending anymore IIs? Completed 09/03 but heard nothing.
I am pretty confident they will keep going into the new year. Last year they sent them into February at least and didn't start rejecting until February 28th. Of course the odds are slimming, but I would not say they are done.
 
I am pretty confident they will keep going into the new year. Last year they sent them into February at least and didn't start rejecting until February 28th. Of course the odds are slimming, but I would not say they are done.

This exudes some form of hope. I have my fingers crossed going into 2025. Thanks for the response tho.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone who interviewed dec 2 heard back?
n=1 but I interviewed on December 4th and still haven't heard back yet. According to cycletrack data it seems some people got Rs on 1/9. While during the last cycle, Rs didn't go out until Feb 28 and seemed to all come out within the following 3 days or so. Is this a mistake or the people on cycletrack trolling us? Or are they really starting to send out the Rs now?
1736822519227.png
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
n=1 but I interviewed on December 4th and still haven't heard back yet. According to cycletrack data it seems some people got Rs on 1/9. While during the last cycle, Rs didn't go out until Feb 28 and seemed to all come out within the following 3 days or so. Is this a mistake or the people on cycletrack trolling us? Or are they really starting to send out the Rs now?
View attachment 397229
Do they not send Rs out to people post-interview as they go?
 
Do they not send Rs out to people post-interview as they go?
According to last year's cycletrack, the Rs were all sent out on three days in late feb to early march regardless of whether or not an II was received. But if anyone knows better feel free to correct me.