-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Miami (Miller)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ummm +1 OOS A? im shaking i was not expecting this so soon. interviewed 10/21
looks like im still under consideration for the MBA portion so this is just an MD acceptance
holy hell. i thought they would call or something, did not expect this in class, everyone clapped but like not in a meme way in a fr way
CONGRATULATIONS! Insane turnaround.
Totally off topic but can I please ask when you received your interview day agenda and zoom link? I’m interviewing tomorrow but haven’t gotten the link yet….
seaweedbrain
Full Member
got the confirmation and agenda + zoom links on friday 10/18 but i know some people on my interview day got it saturday 10/19CONGRATULATIONS! Insane turnaround.
Totally off topic but can I please ask when you received your interview day agenda and zoom link? I’m interviewing tomorrow but haven’t gotten the link yet….
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They will send it they just do it last minute…
They will send it to you pretty late but they will send it to you at some point before your interview fsCONGRATULATIONS! Insane turnaround.
Totally off topic but can I please ask when you received your interview day agenda and zoom link? I’m interviewing tomorrow but haven’t gotten the link yet….
They will send it to you pretty late but they will send it to you at some point before your interview fs
Thank you so much!!!!
Hello! I'm not sure actually, I attached a picture here and this is all I seeView attachment 394780
Thank you so much!
Last edited:
Yes it was!
What time did you get email!Yes it was!
Last edited:
Agape_ornis
Full Member
GOT THE A!! Interviewed 10/28
Miami me lo confirmo!

Miami me lo confirmo!lalalandia
New Member
Have interviews been sent out for MD only applicants? I’ve only been seeing dual degrees so far
iwanttobedocs
Full Member
I interviewed 10/25…is it time to panic?
Congrats! Quick Results!GOT THE A!! Interviewed 10/28Miami me lo confirmo!
purplewaterfish
Full Member
no i got accepted more than a month after i interviewed and people way after me were getting accepted before me !! don’t panic until u actually find out any news. i drove myself insane on here but u got this ! 🙂I interviewed 10/25…is it time to panic?
iwanttobedocs
Full Member
I love you sm for this ❤️ saving me from my own freak outno i got accepted more than a month after i interviewed and people way after me were getting accepted before me !! don’t panic until u actually find out any news. i drove myself insane on here but u got this ! 🙂
Any tips for the interview!+1 OOS A! i was not expecting this so soon. interviewed 10/21
looks like im still under consideration for the MBA portion so this is just an MD acceptance
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Agape_ornis
Full Member
Don't panic, there is still plenty of time. Give them time, they have many applications to review, we don't know what is going behind in the admissions process. Good luck.🤞I interviewed 10/25…is it time to pani
Know your application very well, like very very well. Study the SDN interview feedback questions posted, it was helpful and practice Casper and MMI style scenarios, this advice can work for many interviews. Good luck😊Any tips for the interview!
Agape_ornis
Full Member
Does anyone know if they have made a facebook or groupme? I cant find any link.
Have interviews been sent out for MD only applicants? I’ve only been seeing dual degrees so far
I got MD only II last week, but I’m IS and have pretty strong ties to the school. I did hear that they put apps into categories based on things like ties and probably program applied to so def possible that they just aren’t as far into the regular MD pile right now (they def have tons more apps to go through)
seaweedbrain
Full Member
Did any acceptees get some sort of email confirmation when they submitted the intent letter form?
purplewaterfish
Full Member
i was wondering the same thing!!Does anyone know if they have made a facebook or groupme? I cant find any link.
purplewaterfish
Full Member
ya i got a copy of my responses!Did any acceptees get some sort of email confirmation when they submitted the intent letter form?
I applied MD only and interviewed today. But I think it is still quite early for UM.Have interviews been sent out for MD only applicants? I’ve only been seeing dual degrees so far
I just had to come up and say this. This is by far the MOST AMAZING experience I have ever had interviewing at any medical school. The happiest student body I've seen, and an admissions team that genuinely wants you to succeed. It has officially risen to my No. 1 after today. (Ok admin was a little chaotic, but AMAZING school). I really hope I get in haha.
What time did you get email!
In the afternoon 3ish!
Thank you!In the afternoon 3ish!
Last edited:
Do you think it is still possible to receive email this weekend as my first choice is this Monday!In the afternoon 3ish!
I got an email at 10:38 am EST today with my schedule for Monday! (also my top choice)Do you think it is still possible to receive email this weekend as my first choice is this Monday!
I have not received anything yet!I got an email at 10:38 am EST today with my schedule for Monday! (also my top choice)
Last edited:
It's so insane how little notice they give. They should have scheduled everyone by now and just notify everyone... or at least assign a day and then fill in interview slots later.So, I guess I am not getting my first choice this Monday! I have not received anything yet!
Given how disorganized this school is tho I wouldn't count yourself out until tonight.
scientisticy5325
Full Member
Is Miami done accepting update letters? I am trying to upload and all the buttons are greyed out
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
iwanttobedocs
Full Member
OOS A! md/mph + md
Congratulations!!! I remember seeing you worried last week, I am so happy it worked out for you!OOS A! md/mph + md
seaweedbrain
Full Member
Got a call from my interviewer yesterday congratulating me on the A and offering advice about moving to Miami. Nice personal touch although he did go on and on a bit lol. it was like a half hour phone call
look out for a call even if you got an email A! caller ID just said Univ of Miami
look out for a call even if you got an email A! caller ID just said Univ of Miami
granger2020
New Member
Hello! I was wondering if anyone who received an interview invite for this Friday or next Monday has heard back?
albatross19885
New Member
Daughter got email A to MD and MD/MPH (IS, interview 10/25, accepted 11/11)
Agape_ornis
Full Member
I have not seen anything.Have they released second-look dates yet?
just_a_bagel
Full Member
My secondary was received 8/19 and I haven't heard anything since :/ (OOS applicant)
Last edited:
Man, it feels like no one else has been waitlisted after interviewing except for me. Anyone else struggling out here?
I am in the same boat. You are not alone <3 It's just that most waitlisters are probably too sad to post (that was me after the decision update lol)Man, it feels like no one else has been waitlisted after interviewing except for me. Anyone else struggling out here?
curlydoctor
Full Member
Does anyone have guesses on how many more interviews Miami will give out? I completed in July and still radio silence…
IS II an hour ago!! Complete 8/15, scheduling for the rest of december!
OOS A, interviewed on 11/8 😀
seaweedbrain
Full Member
I just had to come up and say this. This is by far the MOST AMAZING experience I have ever had interviewing at any medical school. The happiest student body I've seen, and an admissions team that genuinely wants you to succeed. It has officially risen to my No. 1 after today. (Ok admin was a little chaotic, but AMAZING school). I really hope I get in haha.
OOS A, interviewed on 11/8 😀
Congrats!!! Legendary sequence of posts
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dominoes1207
Full Member
+1 IS II!
Congrats!!! Legendary sequence of posts
Thank you haha! Maybe I’ll see you on campus next year 😀
OOS II today at 10:37am. Complete 8/6.
D
deleted1130898
+1 OOS II today! Complete 08/07. I think Miami is running a tad bit behind this year because of the new screening they've implemented.