Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
last cycle my friend interviewed feb 1st. so def at least into feb.When does UNC interview until? January?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
last cycle my friend interviewed feb 1st. so def at least into feb.When does UNC interview until? January?
Yes that is correctI think the deposit is $250 non-refundable
I would assume next week. Trend in recent years has been second week of December per cycle track.Anybody got insights on when they will release decision?
That's actually so much more reasonable and feasible than other places I could cry rn🥹 still gotta make a plan to hustle but this is workable. I hope we all get good news soon!I think the deposit is $250 non-refundable
Yes wait & Watch, we should expect A,R,W before end of the yearThat's actually so much more reasonable and feasible than other places I could cry rn🥹 still gotta make a plan to hustle but this is workable. I hope we all get good news soon!
That's exactly what I was trying to ask, and you answered it perfectly. Thank you!If you’re asking has anyone gotten acceptance this cycle, yes some people on here have reported acceptances. They seem to very high stat individuals though. I anticipate the October-November interviewees will hear back by the end of this month.
can i ask if you are instate or out of stateYes, after the A email, I got a new tab in the portal that say admissions decision and another one that says matriculation
I hope so. I feel like they send it on Tuesdays or Thursday. Last year majority of them were on Thursday per cycle trackdo we think UNC will send decisions today?
do we think UNC will send decisions today?
amazing congrats!! when did you interview?Just got the acceptance call today!! said they will send out official next week!! I cant believe it
10/24amazing congrats!! when did you interview?
Did you see any changes in portal today?Just got the acceptance call today!! said they will send out official next week!! I cant believe it
Did you see any changes in portal today?
Congrats!Got the acceptance call from my interviewer! Interviewed 11/7.
I got the call about 2 hours ago, but then my clinic immediately got slammed LOL. But I don’t even care because I GOT MY FIRST A!!!
Same here interviewed today and already antsy for an answer 🙂So happy for everyone who got the A! I interviewed today and I’m freaking out haha I know I’m gonna be waiting for a WHILE
IScongratsss are you all IS or OOS?
IScongratsss are you all IS or OOS?
Same. Interviewed 9/9 and haven’t heard anything. But I’m very excited for those who got As 🙂anxiously waiting to hear back from September interviews 🫡
congratsss are you all IS or OOS?
They may have simply not had enough time to call everyone yesterday, order does not necessarily matter. Don't lose hope!Interviewed 9/12 and haven’t heard back. Should I start to be worried that people who interviewed 11/14 have?
Interviewed [emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]]]]]/[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]] and haven’t heard back. Should I start to be worried that people who interviewed [emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]/[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]]] have?
They may have simply not had enough time to call everyone yesterday, order does not necessarily matter. Don't lose hope!
No. A friend of mine got accepted who interviewed 11/18 yesterday as well. Last cycle a friend who interviewed in September got their A in March. Meanwhile our friend who interviewed in February got accepted that same day in March. Others interviewed in October and got accepted in December. There are no "soft R's" with UNC. If you're still in the pool, you're still legitimately in the pool being considered.Interviewed 9/12 and haven’t heard back. Should I start to be worried that people who interviewed 11/14 have?
OOS interviewed 9/16. Nothing on my end yet. Then again, I am only one person 🙂were there no OOS acceptances?
I’ll also note that I got a call from my interviewer and he told me he had recently received the okay to notify me after the committee meeting the night before. He said I wouldn’t get the official email until about Thursday or Friday, so I imagine that because they’re having the interviewers call, they give a few days to allow them to call around their schedule. Mine was around 6pm so most might be doing it when they find time or outside of work hours.They may have simply not had enough time to call everyone yesterday, order does not necessarily matter. Don't lose hope!
no change to minecongrats to everyone who got accepted so far! did any of your portals change yet?
I think there was another wave earlier this cycle. Wondering if maybe there is one already?Anyone wanna make an accepted students GC?
I just got an email with the acceptance letter and portal change but no call.
SOM admissionsWas the email from your interviewer or SoM admissions?
I think I remember someone else (from a couple months ago) getting the email firstPart of me is a little scared because everyone else has gotten a phone call. I don’t think they’d accidentally send an acceptance
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.