Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no R 'cause youre the goat, stewy 🐐💕You guys are all giga-chads/giga-chadettes and will be drowning in IIs soon! Keep your heads up! I'm stressed now I checked my portal and no R yet.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
no R 'cause youre the goat, stewy 🐐💕You guys are all giga-chads/giga-chadettes and will be drowning in IIs soon! Keep your heads up! I'm stressed now I checked my portal and no R yet.
I’m so sorry for the disappointing news🙁 can I ask where you saw the rejection on the portal? Was it under “application status”?didn't get an email, but checked the portal and got a pre-II R 🐊
Completion date doesn't matter much when you're approaching September.Im so sorry to the people who already got decisions! If you don't mind, when were some of you complete?
my b. good luck w the kaiser interview!Completion date doesn't matter much when you're approaching September.
Also, read the room. "I'm sorry you got rejected, but I need to know when you were completed so I can find out how far in the queue I am."
its ok, just wasn't meant to be!I’m so sorry for the disappointing news🙁 can I ask where you saw the rejection on the portal? Was it under “application status”?
i was complete 7/8Im so sorry to the people who already got decisions! If you don't mind, when were some of you complete?
Sameanyone else get no II and no R???
+1anyone else get no II and no R???
6 II craaazySame
lol yeah it happens. i poured my heart out in these secondaries but yk it is what it is. Just have to move on.lol also got the pre II R. Re applicant with way better ECs and writing this time around and got rejected like 3 months earlier. Oh well deuces UPitt
Don’t even mind. I got 3 IIs to schools I’d be happy to go to. Sure UPitt is fantastic but not the end all be all. Too much of a ****show process to dwell on the whyslol yeah it happens. i poured my heart out in these secondaries but yk it is what it is. Just have to move on.
Early July I thinkWhen were yall complete?
"Application Status" tab, I think?where on the portal is the rejection listed?
it doesn’t get easier, but in the end I bet it makes the A all the more gratifying. You’ll make it my friend, stay hopeful!First R of the cycle. Ik I can't get an II from every school but this does not feel good lol
Same here... completed 7/17 and nothing. My portal still states, "Your MD application is complete and under review."anyone else get no II and no R???
Same, there may be another wave of R's tomorrow though. Last year there were two consecutive days of Rs for the first big wave. For now, no news is good news.Same here... completed 7/17 and nothing. My portal still states, "Your MD application is complete and under review."
Maybe everyone who received the R today was complete before that date... I feel it's just a matter of time until I get the R... II's seemed to be going in order, and 7/17 was ages ago lol.
I did not read that in the email, but I hope so. I just the portal and no links are available.I think they said the zoom links will be available the morning of interview day, right?
I think it was in the interview confirmation emailI did not read that in the email, but I hope so. I just the portal and no links are available.
Sounds good.I think it was in the interview confirmation email
You'll find the links in the "interview management" tab on the portal tomorrow next to each planned segment of your day.I did not read that in the email, but I hope so. I just the portal and no links are available.
Thank you because I was freaking out. I normally receive an email with links from schools where I have interviewed. See you all tomorrow!You'll find the links in the "interview management" tab on the portal tomorrow next to each planned segment of your day.
7/16 at 11PM, nothing so far...Did anyone who submitted before 7/17 still not get an II or R? Maybe that means they are re-reviewing apps up to 7/17 rn
sorry to hear that, especially with those stats 🙁Pre-II R. LM 83. Not even a courtesy email.
UChicago sent out rejection before they even sent out II. Tulane has sent out R too.Is it just me or does this school seem to be moving quickly? Rejections at the end of August is kinda wild and scary. But I guess it's better than no response for months.
I think historically pitt has moved this quickly.Is it just me or does this school seem to be moving quickly? Rejections at the end of August is kinda wild and scary. But I guess it's better than no response for months.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.