-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Quinnipiac
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ButterflySparky
Full Member
Are they done interviewing?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
^^ didn’t get rejected today so I’m wondering what’s going on
seems like it. last year they had a big R wave on 2/26 and then their last interview day was friday 3/1 (per last year’s sdn thread)Are they done interviewing?
OOS Pre-II R
OOS Pre-II R
D
deleted1193601
anyone happen to know when we'll be getting our pre-matriculation checklist? just starting to think about compiling vaccination records/scheduling dr's appts, etc
nolemedgirl
Full Member
Netter has a lot of waitlist movement, it seems like almost everyone that is priority WL got in based off the threads from previous cycles. I think this school is a good one to be on the waitlist for. praying it works out for you!anyone on priority WL? / have any info on it? i got on it a few weeks ago and wondering likelihood of it turning into an A and when it starts to move
Pre-II R
OOS Pre-II R
outfishing
Full Member
I'm confused I havne't heard anything from them but are they done interviewing?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It seems like it. I wouldn't expect anything from them.I'm confused I havne't heard anything from them but are they done interviewing?
last year their last interview day according to SDN was 3/1, so maybe last friday was their last interview day?I'm confused I havne't heard anything from them but are they done interviewing?
outfishing
Full Member
Makes sense but rude for ghosting me 😡last year their last interview day according to SDN was 3/1, so maybe last friday was their last interview day?
cookiemonster278
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R. Complete 8/10
momwithanmd
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R ..... on my birthday lmao how lovely
D
deleted1177773
+1+1 OOS Pre-II R
neuronerd25!
Full Member
does anyone know if Quinnipiac has a high post-II acceptance rate? It’s my top choice after interviewing in late January. I know my interview went well but as the decision date approaches my anxiety is increasing lol
jasonbourne125
Full Member
Does this school ghost applicants or are they still interviewing through March?
does anyone know if Quinnipiac has a high post-II acceptance rate? It’s my top choice after interviewing in late January. I know my interview went well but as the decision date approaches my anxiety is increasing lol
Around 80% according to admit.org
Think late Jan ii folks will hear back today?
Was actually wondering this as wellThink late Jan ii folks will hear back today?
i believe that's correct since it's been ~ 6 weeks since late jan
D
deleted1193601
crossing fingers for all of you!!!!
+1 priority waitlist. interviewed 2/19! i know its not an acceptance but I am still super happy!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wait...2/19, that means 2/21 is close as well omg+1 priority waitlist. interviewed 2/19! i know its not an acceptance but I am still super happy!
I hear wl movement is pretty good here. Are you sure you interviewed February 19th though? They seem to have skipped over all of late Jan interview days.+1 priority waitlist. interviewed 2/19! i know its not an acceptance but I am still super happy!
lol yes im very sure. I promise I'm equally as surprised to have heard back so soon.I hear wl movement is pretty good here. Are you sure you interviewed February 19th though? They seem to have skipped over all of late Jan interview days.
Well I guess I’ll start fixing my application and start focusing on reapplying just got my 7th waitlist from 8 II…. Confidence can’t get any lower
hyaluronic acid
Full Member
if it’s any solace the WL movement is pretty decent here!Well I guess I’ll start fixing my application and start focusing on reapplying just got my 7th waitlist from 8 II…. Confidence can’t get any lower
did you guys get phone calls or emails with acceptances?
Pretty sure it’s an emaildid you guys get phone calls or emails with acceptances?
hyaluronic acid
Full Member
hoping jan interviewers hear back this week ahhhhhhhh
neuronerd25!
Full Member
Me too!! I feel like Friday is gonna be the big dayhoping jan interviewers hear back this week ahhhhhhhh
D
deleted1193601
boosting our accepted students GroupMe (created by fellow accepted students):
GroupMe - Join the group for Netter SOM Accepted Students C/O 2029
GroupMe - Join the group for Netter SOM Accepted Students C/O 2029
groupme.com
hyaluronic acid
Full Member
next wednesday maybe?Me too!! I feel like Friday is gonna be the big day
neuronerd25!
Full Member
Perhaps! I’ve been trying not to obsessively check my email lol I’ve had butterflies in my stomach all day! When I looked past this thread it seems like decisions drop on either Wednesdays or Fridays, either in the late morning (around 11am) or evening (4-6PM EST)…. So I feel like it’s a guessing game haha.next wednesday maybe?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
neuronerd25!
Full Member
Can’t speak for that date, but I know late Jan folks haven’t heard back yetAnyone who interviewed 2/5 week hear back?
Does anyone know when ppl that interviewed around 2/21 will hear back?
Usually takes them 6-8 weeks for decisionsDoes anyone know when ppl that interviewed around 2/21 will hear back?
Perfect Ty!
Usually takes them 6-8 weeks for decisions