2024-2025 Tulane

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone on hold been rejected? I’m debating sending an update ( it’s significant) since they are rejecting a lot of people.
 
Anyone on hold been rejected? I’m debating sending an update ( it’s significant) since they are rejecting a lot of people.
when i applied a couple years back i went from under review in july --> hold in aug --> R in march. you will /probably/ be fine to wait, but if its significant, i dont see it being a bad thing to submit it (if anything, for your own peace of mind, haha). but im not adcom so i dont know tulane's preferences.
 
when i applied a couple years back i went from under review in july --> hold in aug --> R in march. you will /probably/ be fine to wait, but if its significant, i dont see it being a bad thing to submit it (if anything, for your own peace of mind, haha). but im not adcom so i dont know tulane's preferences.
I see. Maybe I'll hold off until I send updates to other schools as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As a fellow INTL (non-Canadian though) applicant, I"'m so happy for you, and this gives me hope!
Thank you! Sending positive vibes your way. I've applied multiple times in Canada and this is my second round in the US so I know the struggle. Don't give up—your time will come!