2024-2025 Tulane

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So under review is not an indication of anything correct?
what are you asking exactly?

it indicates that your app is actively under review with the admissions committee. so its not indicative of whether you will get an interview or not -- but it does mean something (that you're in review).
 
Due to finacial reasons, I have had to break up applying to schools in 3 parts. Am I too late to submit to Tulane at this point? I already pre-wrote the secondaries but would prefer to save my money
 
Due to finacial reasons, I have had to break up applying to schools in 3 parts. Am I too late to submit to Tulane at this point? I already pre-wrote the secondaries but would prefer to save my money
i'd say you're on the later end, but if you have the financial means, submit within the next few days. you'll only have a 100% chance of rejection if you don't shoot your shot
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does Tulane have a rolling admission ? What does it mean when someone who applied after me got an interview while I didn’t?
 
They do. Probably means they're still unsure about you BUT tulane rejects super early so no news is good news!
Thank you for the response! this process is very stressful, I keep checking my email every minute. I got the under review email a month ago so that's why I am expecting a decision from Tulane
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS II, quite flabbergasted right now. LM 75, submitted secondary 7/14, under review on 8/25, TX resident. Their earliest availability for interview was in November lol
Oh, thank gawd I am not the only one who noticed this. I thought my portal had a glitch or something. November it is then 😍
 
My secondary was complete 7/15 and got the under review email on 8/2. Radio silence since. Have I really been under review for over a month? Its stressing me out, like just reject or invite me for an interview already😭😭 does anyone know why this could possibly be the case? I feel like everyone else ive seen on here who was placed "under review" around that time has heard back by now, both good and bad news
 
My secondary was complete 7/15 and got the under review email on 8/2. Radio silence since. Have I really been under review for over a month? Its stressing me out, like just reject or invite me for an interview already😭😭 does anyone know why this could possibly be the case? I feel like everyone else ive seen on here who was placed "under review" around that time has heard back by now, both good and bad news
I was complete 7/25 and was under review on 8/2 also. Radio silence here too.
 
I was under review for 22 days last year before rejection (mid August-Earlish September). I feel like it will likely be a pre-II hold or R for us under review since early-mid August at this point. I look forward to being proven wrong though!