-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Pre II R. Was under review early this month
medstudent2025
Full Member
where do you see when you were put under review? I have the green checkmark but it doesn't say a date?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
they send you an email!where do you see when you were put under review? I have the green checkmark but it doesn't say a date?
Where do you see the green checkmark? is it different than the one next to "Application Complete" ?where do you see when you were put under review? I have the green checkmark but it doesn't say a date?
how long were you under review for?received hold for possible interview email
Never got an under review email, just complete email on 7/3how long were you under review for?
charbelmar
Full Member
intl student:
Sec complete 7/12
Under Review email 8/16
No news until now about an interview
Sec complete 7/12
Under Review email 8/16
No news until now about an interview
is it bad that i sent in my secondary today?
Not terrible, not great eitheris it bad that i sent in my secondary today?
TrypanBlue
Full Member
is it bad that i sent in my secondary today?
I just sent in my secondary today also... but looking at the historic data in the past it is not looking good for us since Tulane fills its class extremely fast... but whatever you miss all of the shots you don't take. Fingers crossed for the both of us!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just_a_bagel
Full Member
Submitted secondary on July 11. Got the email that my app is under review on Aug 20
D
deleted1194271
sorry about that, are you able to provide when you got the under review email?+OOS rejection 🙁 good luck y'all.
under review 8/13sorry about that, are you able to provide when you got the under review email?
charbelmar
Full Member
Wishing you the best with your other applications!+OOS rejection 🙁 good luck y'all.
notreally surewhat2003
Full Member
So under review is not an indication of anything correct?
what are you asking exactly?So under review is not an indication of anything correct?
it indicates that your app is actively under review with the admissions committee. so its not indicative of whether you will get an interview or not -- but it does mean something (that you're in review).
Shadowreaper2355
Full Member
Due to finacial reasons, I have had to break up applying to schools in 3 parts. Am I too late to submit to Tulane at this point? I already pre-wrote the secondaries but would prefer to save my money
i'd say you're on the later end, but if you have the financial means, submit within the next few days. you'll only have a 100% chance of rejection if you don't shoot your shotDue to finacial reasons, I have had to break up applying to schools in 3 parts. Am I too late to submit to Tulane at this point? I already pre-wrote the secondaries but would prefer to save my money
Have you tried asking for a fee waiver? PM me!Due to finacial reasons, I have had to break up applying to schools in 3 parts. Am I too late to submit to Tulane at this point? I already pre-wrote the secondaries but would prefer to save my money
Under review today submitted over a month ago
Quick turnaround, they want you bad. Congrats!+1 OOS II, quite flabbergasted right now. LM 75, submitted secondary 7/14, under review on 8/25, TX resident. Their earliest availability for interview was in November lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
charbelmar
Full Member
Does Tulane have a rolling admission ? What does it mean when someone who applied after me got an interview while I didn’t?
seaweedbrain
Full Member
They do. Probably means they're still unsure about you BUT tulane rejects super early so no news is good news!Does Tulane have a rolling admission ? What does it mean when someone who applied after me got an interview while I didn’t?
charbelmar
Full Member
Thank you for the response! this process is very stressful, I keep checking my email every minute. I got the under review email a month ago so that's why I am expecting a decision from TulaneThey do. Probably means they're still unsure about you BUT tulane rejects super early so no news is good news!
premedgal444
Full Member
me too, it can be so stressfulThank you for the response! this process is very stressful, I keep checking my email every minute. I got the under review email a month ago so that's why I am expecting a decision from Tulane
just got under review email, submitted and complete 7/18
seaweedbrain
Full Member
i never got an under review email i was just placed on hold about a5 weeks after getting marked complete. weird.
+1 OOS II. Lizzy M is around 69 ORM
Obviously not high stats, but I think my very large amount of volunteering hours helped immensely
Obviously not high stats, but I think my very large amount of volunteering hours helped immensely
yay! congrats homie! complete date?+1 OOS II. Lizzy M is around 69 ORM
Obviously not high stats, but I think my very large amount of volunteering hours helped immensely
premedgal444
Full Member
did you get an under review email+1 OOS II. Lizzy M is around 69 ORM
Obviously not high stats, but I think my very large amount of volunteering hours helped immensely
wait when did u get ur under review email?+1 OOS II. LM 71; Completed 7/22
+1 OOS II, LM 72, complete 8/4, under review 9/2
completed 8/10 but casper scores didn't come in until 2 weeks ago (have no clue if that impacted my actual review?).yay! congrats homie! complete date?
Under review email sent last week.
Arsenal_
New Member
Recently - 08/30wait when did u get ur under review email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, thank gawd I am not the only one who noticed this. I thought my portal had a glitch or something. November it is then 😍+1 OOS II, quite flabbergasted right now. LM 75, submitted secondary 7/14, under review on 8/25, TX resident. Their earliest availability for interview was in November lol
My secondary was complete 7/15 and got the under review email on 8/2. Radio silence since. Have I really been under review for over a month? Its stressing me out, like just reject or invite me for an interview already😭😭 does anyone know why this could possibly be the case? I feel like everyone else ive seen on here who was placed "under review" around that time has heard back by now, both good and bad news
I was complete 7/25 and was under review on 8/2 also. Radio silence here too.My secondary was complete 7/15 and got the under review email on 8/2. Radio silence since. Have I really been under review for over a month? Its stressing me out, like just reject or invite me for an interview already😭😭 does anyone know why this could possibly be the case? I feel like everyone else ive seen on here who was placed "under review" around that time has heard back by now, both good and bad news
I was under review for 22 days last year before rejection (mid August-Earlish September). I feel like it will likely be a pre-II hold or R for us under review since early-mid August at this point. I look forward to being proven wrong though!
Its been 36 days so far for me, but damn thats rough to hear 😔I was under review for 22 days last year before rejection (mid August-Earlish September). I feel like it will likely be a pre-II hold or R for us under review since early-mid August at this point. I look forward to being proven wrong though!