2024-2025 Virginia Tech (Carilion)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
anyone hear anything?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
+1 OOS II! Submitted 8/19 lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
IS II just now! 8/28 12:57PM ET

verified 6/14, complete 7/21

Members don't see this ad :)
quick question so are people who got II's in late July also interviewing on Sept 28, or are yall interviewing on an earlier day?

after today, do you guys think they are done with sending interviews for potential october acceptances ?

+1 IS II, received same time as other posters, submitted 7/25!

Do y'all think the 9/28 interview date folks will also start getting decisions mid-October?

They said at the 8/24 interview day that our day as well as the September day will get decisions in October

Reactions: 2 users
did you get the invite today? or yesterday? also submission date and LM if you dont mind?
Got it yesterday around the same time as others in the thread, same interview day in Sept.
Submitted 7/20, LM 75 w/ IA

For anyone that scheduled their interview, are you able to click on the “meal choice/dietary restrictions form”? I keep getting an error message when I try to open it and i’m not sure what else to do or if everyone else is experiencing the same thing

For anyone that scheduled their interview, are you able to click on the “meal choice/dietary restrictions form”? I keep getting an error message when I try to open it and i’m not sure what else to do or if everyone else is experiencing the same thing
It was like that for me until a few days ago. Are you interviewing 9/28? If you're interviewing at a later date then they may still be waiting to release that form until closer to your interview date.

It was like that for me until a few days ago. Are you interviewing 9/28? If you're interviewing at a later date then they may still be waiting to release that form until closer to your interview date.

Yes I am! I actually emailed admissions and they said the link sometimes doesn’t work for certain people

Yes I am! I actually emailed admissions and they said the link sometimes doesn’t work for certain people
Oh I see, send me a DM if you still have issues with that form. Look forward to meeting you at interview day! :D

OOS II received about an hour ago! complete on 7/11 and my interview is scheduled for 10/19

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Anyone else facing travel delays to the interview day/social because of the hurricane?

yes I am nervous about not being able to get there... I have no other way than flying...
Interviews can be rescheduled in case of natural disaster, but get on the phone & let them know you can't get there.
Possibility being that they are not in the office because they can't drive there...in which case an email with "important interview rescheduling issue" in the subject line

We had some great stories from a few years back from hurricane times in Galveston & Houston