Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
they said it comes out later todayI got an email today about campus assignments. Does anyone know where I can see this information?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
they said it comes out later todayI got an email today about campus assignments. Does anyone know where I can see this information?
I have not heard. Unfortunately, we may be out of luck 🙁.Has anyone else gotten merit aid? Where do we find financial aid? Is it just sent to our AMCAS email?
I emailed and they told me they’ll finish sending them by the end of the day tomorrowI have not heard. Unfortunately, we may be out of luck 🙁.
+1 Withdrew A today, good luck guys!Withdrew my A! Hope it goes to one of you 🙂
I'd like one too, the Facebook is so deadis there a groupmeeee
yesAnyone get a continued interest email?
A off the waitlist yesterday! LM 76 interviewed late February, sent letter of intent last week
My first acceptance this cycle (from 5 WLs), super excited! It's not over till it's over!!
OOS!Congrats! IS or OOS?
Given at least 1 person has already been accepted off of it, I'd guess a decent amount. But it's hard to say. It's always possible all the movement was at the start and they had a handful of folks lined up as favorites already (even though they say they don't do that I don't buy it).Does anyone have an idea of how much WL movement there will be this year?
For all those joining this year’s class, don’t forget to join the GroupMe!
![]()
GroupMe - Join the group for UVASM Class of 2029
GroupMe - Join the group for UVASM Class of 2029groupme.com
Congrats everyone with recent As! Did you get a call or email?
Are we expecting any more IS WL movement? Seems like it’s been pretty quiet for a few weeks
IS A today! WL in Feb, had pretty much given up hope with how quiet it's been here. Rooting for the rest of y'all!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.