mellowpickles
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
femalecongrats!!!!!! may i ask if you’re male or female?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
femalecongrats!!!!!! may i ask if you’re male or female?
I’m top tier but interviewed in March and haven’t heard yet so I’m assuming maybe they’re going in order?Did anyone from March interview get an acceptance? Are they doing earlier dates first?
Congratulations on your A!! when did you interview cause I think you are the only middle tier A I've seen so far.OOS A from WL middle tier earlier today, first MD A! 🙏
Thank you so much!! I interviewed in late January and was waitlisted late March!Congratulations on your A!! when did you interview cause I think you are the only middle tier A I've seen so far.
I was accepted off the middle tier today!Anyone off middle tier? Holding out hope
It sucks to say, but no. There will likely be a spatter across next few months but nothing I would get my hopes up for. I'm in the same boat, it really stings 🙁do we think there will be another wave of As?
i feel like it’s really unlikely, im IS top tier and i interviewd in December, not entirely sure what i need to do atp to get inWonder what the odds are at this point for IS WL after yesterdays movement
FWIW we have 115 rn!how many people are in the group chat rn? cause I heard the class size is like 150
Who can say though? Maybe those numbers are both inflated. For example Say you were accepted at 3 schools. you joined the GroupMe or accepted students FB groups to help you decide between them. After picking one school you drop the other 2 As.i think the 115 cause if Facebook group wasn't updated for the past week
We’ve got this, whether it’s this cycle or reapplying in the upcoming cycle we’ve got thisalright. I've been convinced. I got my hope back. I hope we can make it.
I think reaching out again is never a bad idea, but it might be useful to get involved in other opportunities/activities if you can. Continuous growth is what I think admissions committees like to see.I got IS top tier, and I am thinking of sending a letter of interest. I've already sent one, and I do not have updates, honestly. I don't want to come off as annoying or repeating myself,f but I want my name out there again. Any advice?
Here's the Facebook group, which will have the GroupMe link once ur in: Log into Facebookwhere do i find the link for the class groupme/facebook page?
I am doing some volunteer stuff later in the month and currently trying to run a food drive, would talking about future events be ok you think?I think reaching out again is never a bad idea, but it might be useful to get involved in other opportunities/activities if you can. Continuous growth is what I think admissions committees like to see.
Very curious about this also!Does anyone think there will be another round of IS acceptances? It seems like fewer were released this year compared to previous years. Also, has anyone reached out to the admissions committee to ask when they might release more decisions?
i highly doubt it based off previous trends, just gonna lock in for next year's application.Hoping to hear acceptance before the 15th. Praying for the WL movement this week
Perfect right when I need to CTE!i dont think we should wait for decisions atp, im pretty sure next decisions will be by end of may
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.