2024-2025 East Virginia (EVMS)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if they tell you how many people are ahead of you on the waitlist? or how they select people off the waitlist?
 
Does anyone know if they tell you how many people are ahead of you on the waitlist? or how they select people off the waitlist?
Nope just the tiers, I have heard that they have both IS and OOS waitlists but I don't think that's ever been confirmed.
 
Does anyone know if they only release decisions on Tuesdays? I'm really hoping the later interview group will hear back in the next two weeks before April 30!
 
“Does anyone know if they only release decisions on Tuesdays? I'm really hoping the later interview group will hear back in the next two weeks before April”


No I don’t think so! I just looked back and got my email for the WL decision on a Thursday.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
[mention]500_GMR [/mention]
I doubt it. Mainly because they are gonna have to take the data they get today, see how many people withdrawal their A’s, and then go and select people to take off the waitlist. In my mind, that takes a day or two. So best case scenario, we may get something Thursday or Friday.
 
[mention]500_GMR [/mention]
I doubt it. Mainly because they are gonna have to take the data they get today, see how many people withdrawal their A’s, and then go and select people to take off the waitlist. In my mind, that takes a day or two. So best case scenario, we may get something Thursday or Friday.
Oh I just meant my post interview decision I interviewed in March and haven’t gotten a decision so I’m not waitlisted and waiting to come off.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
[mention]crosscountry789 [/mention]

I was chatting with a fellow IS top tier person recently and they brought up a rlly good point about this. They said that the school will look to match certain stats and demographics for their class as they take people off the waitlist, rather than go strictly in tier order. As such, there is some out of “tier order” movement in order to accomplish other ends beyond simply filling the class.