Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Complete 7/3 --> Under review 7/15 --> Consideration for phone II 7/15how long did it take for you guys to go from Completed to Under Review?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Complete 7/3 --> Under review 7/15 --> Consideration for phone II 7/15how long did it take for you guys to go from Completed to Under Review?
i submitted my secondary 7/17. just wanted to make sure I had completed everything ahaha this school is kinda unique with their phone interview and then actual IIwhen did you submit?
i submitted my secondary 7/17. just wanted to make sure I had completed everything ahaha this school is kinda unique with their phone interview and then actual II
i went to the status tab. the last row on there says "experience review - not completed yet"where do you see experience review is incomplete? is it the same spot where it said complete before?
i went to the status tab. the last row on there says "experience review - not completed yet"
I completed 7/12 and it still just says “Application Ready” 🥲gotchu thanks, also completed 7/17 thats why i was curious
I completed 7/17 and it still just says “Application Ready” 🥲
I had a typo in mine I meant 7/12- either way after you. Hopefully we both get some news soon!!I completed mine on the 9th and it says that too
Got the “under review for phone interview” email today complete 7/22
Got the “under review for phone interview” email today complete 7/22
7/12 🥲dang i submitted 7/17 and havent even gotten my experiences review email[emoji43][emoji94]
7/12 🥲
I expect it’s stats basedreally curious how they choose who goes to review lmao
Stats? Submitted?
SameJust moved into experience review
Here's to hoping- we have very similar LizzyM soSame
I submitted 7/10 and mine just went to experience review today. In case that helps anxiety for y'all that submitted after and haven't been put in experience reviewwhen did you guys submit?
7/12when did you guys submit?
7/12 submission. Experience review today. Cheers!when did you guys submit?
Experience review isn't an II/phone interview, so I wouldn't worry about it. Just make sure to do the online assessment and move on to other schools.submitted 7/4 and still haven’t started experience review
When were you complete/when did your app go into experience review?just got a notification that my application is under consideration for a phone interview
When were you complete/when did your app go into experience review?
Thanks for sharing! Have you already been invited for a phone interview, or under consideration for a phone interview? Just curious, because I haven't received that email.Just got email today about their plan for the upcoming cycle. Thought this would be helpful to share with you all, hopefully it’ll help ease the neuroticism. I already love this school’s transparency🥹. They said they’re going to make monthly email updates so applicants know where they are in the cycle.
“We will continue to invite applicants (roughly 800) for a phone interview on a rolling basis until the end of January and your application will be reviewed at each admissions committee meeting throughout the cycle. Our virtual interviews begin Friday, October 4th and will conclude Friday, March 14th. We are still very early in the cycle (it’s a marathon not a sprint at this point).”
Under consideration for phone interview as of Sunday. I’m OOS, LM 72, and was complete 07/06 for reference.Thanks for sharing! Have you already been invited for a phone interview, or under consideration for a phone interview? Just curious, because I haven't received that email.
+1 to this email. They also gave a status update and said they will be sending out phone II next weekJust got email today about their plan for the upcoming cycle. Thought this would be helpful to share with you all, hopefully it’ll help ease the neuroticism. I already love this school’s transparency🥹. They said they’re going to make monthly email updates so applicants know where they are in the cycle.
“We will continue to invite applicants (roughly 800) for a phone interview on a rolling basis until the end of January and your application will be reviewed at each admissions committee meeting throughout the cycle. Our virtual interviews begin Friday, October 4th and will conclude Friday, March 14th. We are still very early in the cycle (it’s a marathon not a sprint at this point).”
just got their under review email!
It depends on when you submitted your secondary. They started reviewing apps on 7/15. When they get to yours, they will send you the email.when do they send an under review email?
the experiences review?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.