2024-2025 Western Michigan (Stryker)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anyone having trouble logging into the portal? Trynna submit my secondary essays but keep getting this error message when trying to access the portal

Server Error in '/' Application.

​

Runtime Error​

Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
submitted 7/17 -> experience review started 8/6 -> under phone interview consideration 8/7. Love the comms from them
I do like the comms but I don't understand the variability... I submitted 7/5, experience review 8/1 and nothing since. Obviously just a game of patience, but it seems like submitting early may have delayed me a little here haha
 
I do like the comms but I don't understand the variability... I submitted 7/5, experience review 8/1 and nothing since. Obviously just a game of patience, but it seems like submitting early may have delayed me a little here haha

yeah i agree i don’t really understand their process either i saw ppl get moved instantly to review and it took me several weeks
 
I'm a bit confused, does the "consideration for phone interview" mean they're actually interested or do they send that to everybody after the "experiences review"?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if the first round here is still being sent out, or if they were probably all sent out this morning? I'm guessing it's the latter and I just didn't receive one. Hopefully, things work it out this cycle man
last year, it looked like they sent them out in batches weekly. probably no more today, but maybe next thursday.

dont stress yourself out too much, its still INCREDIBLY early in the cycle
 
last year, it looked like they sent them out in batches weekly. probably no more today, but maybe next thursday.

dont stress yourself out too much, its still INCREDIBLY early in the cycle
Fs thanks - I feel like I'm normally a chill dude but when I hear II go out and I haven't received one - my neuroticism peaks. Y'all are right though, definitely early
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am kind of confused as to how this school does things. Does the experience review get completed for everyone? Does everyone eventually become under consideration for a phone interview?
 
I am kind of confused as to how this school does things. Does the experience review get completed for everyone? Does everyone eventually become under consideration for a phone interview?
Most people get secondary --> SOME who apply get experience review --> SOME move on to consideration for phone interview --> 800 receive a phone interview ---> 400 receive a virtual interview
 
Last edited:
Most people get secondary --> all who apply get experience review --> SOME move on to consideration for phone interview --> 800 receive a phone interview ---> 400 receive a virtual interview
One small thing, on Stryker's admissions site it says that "select candidates move on to experience review"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad